Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,195 members, 7,974,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:57 PM

Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua (72809 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
SurestG Sha no vex and pls come and continue this story abeg
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by bossy512(f): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Sister, pls........... more update o, thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2017
SurestG, I'm not seeing you for the other sides again, Aunty, you don leave Nl ni?
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by talk2saintify(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
queenitee:
SurestG, I'm not seeing you for the other sides again, Aunty, you don leave Nl ni?

Na yhur get Literature Section ooo!! grin grin grin

Aw many story yhu dey folo sef? cry

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adesina12: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
talk2saintify:

Queenitee is something else ...she is everywhere in literature

In fact she is in sambisa grin
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by talk2saintify(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Adesina12:

Ah Swear Broda

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
talk2saintify:

lol Ah Swear Broda
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
E just be like say mah curse d pesin wey make SurestG stop this story.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Adesina12:

Sambisa keh? I dunnp how to get there self
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
talk2saintify:

Ahn ahn, Me keh? Na small story
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Akinwale14:
E just be like say mah curse d pesin wey make SurestG stop this story.
I swear
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
talk2saintify:

Ah Swear Broda
No nah, oya lemme go and settle for celebrities nigbayen
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by talk2saintify(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
queenitee:

Ahn ahn, Me keh? Na small story

na bcuz ah dey folo yhu so ah can see yuhr posts and am able follow more than 7 story naw grin grin grin

ah sum1 mix up the stories expect from tradition and almost paradise cheesy cheesy

sha continue ah dey yhur back gediba wink wink

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Ini22(f): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
An interesting story. Ur head they their
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
SurestG if u wan fight i go follow u no worry i dey ur back bumbum
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
talk2saintify:

na bcuz ah dey folo yhu so ah can see yuhr posts and am able follow more than 7 story naw grin grin grin

ah sum1 mix up the stories expect from tradition and almost paradise cheesy cheesy

sha continue ah dey yhur back gediba wink wink
No problem, I dey carry go
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2017
queenitee:
I kuku still dey my sister.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa:
SurestG if u wan fight i go follow u no worry i dey ur back bumbum
thanks sister.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Ini22:
An interesting story. Ur head they their
thanks sis
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adesina12: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2017
SurestG:
thanks sister.

Thank God

Pls try to update bae

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2017
Adesina12:

sambisa biiti bawo

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2017
Adesina12:

Thank God

Pls try to update bae
I'll update a chapter now.

I'm sorry for delaying, just that I am working on how to get to you guys without it affecting me.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2017
bossy512:
Sister, pls........... more update o, thanks in advance

I will do that sister, even if it means elongating it to get my hands on what I want.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Akinwale14:
SurestG Sha no vex and pls come and continue this story abeg
ah go continue
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2017
Akinwale14:
abi naija don tire me sef,naija people no get joy at all na wa o its well sha
and this people will still be insulting you on what you've worked hard for, just so unfair.
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2017
yewande1234:
ma'am wen are u going to update dis story nw,its been days since ur last update
sorry sis, I'm just trying to safe my head but I'm working on to get it to your mobile phones free because obviously I won't complete it here.

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Ini22(f): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Please surestG abeg no vex ooo. We dey wait for next chapter
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by talk2saintify(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2017
queenitee:

No problem, I dey carry go

Yaqa

1 Like

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Dedication
Queenitee, Akinwale14, Adesina12, bossy512, yewande1234, Adeyife, Eyinimofeoluwa, ini22, talk2saintify, Holymalaam.

CHAPTER 25

it became clear to Soji that Lola might really have an hand in Luisa's disappearance, he could remember she was the only one that saw Luisa being taken away when she was first kidnapped but how would he be sure she was not also a victim with injury that was inflicted upon her. That was a very tight spot for him, he needed proofs to know he was not just hallucinating, he was contemplating on informing Becca about what he found out when his phone beeped and to his surprise it was Becca who called him. He lazily picked it up and they spoke for a few minutes before the call ended. He hasn't gone to work ever since that unfortunate incident but was confident enough in his bestie to handle things on his behalf but as he was bored staying home he decided to pay a surprise visit to his friend at work.

"ARE YOU NO LONGER CURIOUS ABOUT WHERE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS?"

That was the text message Soji got from an unknown number as he stepped into Sammy's office. He instantly dialed the number again but it was switched off, he was checking the message again as if looking for a clue when he received another text message.

"I WILL SEND YOU THE ADDRESS OF HER CAPTOR MR. LOVERBOY *SMILES*"

"Gosh the idiot even had the guts to smile at my predicament" Soji was fuming, he stood up from where he was sitting to hit his fist on the wall but was caught by Sammy who was confused at his friend's change in countenance.

"calm down Soji, what is wrong" he asked sitting opposite him. "you were all smiles when you came in to this office" Soji handed the phone to him.
"I see" Sammy said has he picked his phone to dial the number that sent the text, it was switched off. He could sense the helplessness his friend was facing. "let's wait for the address"

Days passed without any address being sent to their phone that was when they realized the kidnappers were only playing on their intelligence.

Sophie couldn't stop replaying the event of the past days in her head, from the time she had eavesdropped on Funke's conversation till the time the guys wanted to show her the rooms, she was sure it was the sight of the woman whom the guys saw that stopped them from taking her any further. That wasn't the issue, the woman who was clad in a T-shirt, track-pants and a pair of sneakers looked fit and it was obvious she had her mission in that mansion. Immediately the woman alighted from her black Toyota camry 2007 model, they were all out of her sight, Sophie herself was peeping to see the woman's face through a window but something looks familiar about her.

"could she be someone I've met before?" she asked herself

2 Likes

Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Adesina12: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Congrats for making front page
Re: Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua by Toyin223(f): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Welcome Back

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Roomates / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.