Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,804 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:07 PM

Dating Your Close Neighbour. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Your Close Neighbour. (1489 Views)

What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? / Dating Your Ex Brother... / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Your Close Neighbour. by dmgr(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2017
how will it look like dating someone who lives in the same house with you,sees all that happens to you and you get to see the person everyday do you guys think that kind of relationship will work?
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by dmgr(m): 2:33pm On May 12, 2017
i want to ask her out but am not sure about it
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 12, 2017
dmgr:
how will it look like dating someone who lives in the same house with you,sees all that happens to you and you get to see the person everyday do you guys think that kind of relationship will work?

At first its cool but as the time goes, it is boring that every day u will see each other..the spark is fading... embarassed embarassed

This is almost cohabiting...
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by jejemanito: 2:39pm On May 12, 2017
Capital No

Neighbours with Benefits? By all means yes

Otherwise they your lane and stick to "good morning" and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by PolyjuicePotion: 2:40pm On May 12, 2017
If it gets boring at the long run and you can't work it out how then will you now co-habitate for the rest of your life?
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by HARDDON: 2:41pm On May 12, 2017
He who uses a double barrel to kill a home chicken should be ready to eat it including all its feathers!

.........Don

Check my signature for more info

1 Like

Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by Homeboiy: 2:41pm On May 12, 2017
Just fucck her twice n put a strong face because if u date her

hmmm na u know oo
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by 9jayes: 2:48pm On May 12, 2017
I don't date my neighbors I fvck them
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by brightalo17: 2:54pm On May 12, 2017
Date her,if it will be boring as someone said then people will not get married and still live in the same room for many years.
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 12, 2017
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by Chuknovski(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2017
I would if only fvcking is involved
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by ClaraJ(f): 2:58pm On May 12, 2017
All the guys above are not smiling
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by marvin902(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2017
dude just do friends with benefits
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by blessedez(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2017
I don't know you and you don't know me but will tell you the truth it is the best relationship you will ever experience though you may face challenges, but after that, you will enjoy it. If you do see the girl everyday, just try and avoid her for one and may sure she doesn't see you and ignore all all calls for that then watch for the next time she sees you and laugh at the way she will act (she will act like a baby around you and won't want you to leave her side)........ Am in that relationship now and am enjoying it even without sex.
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by LePrezident(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2017
dmgr:

Guy stop seeking advice on this matter. You already know what you want, just go for it. "When you grow old, you regret the things you didn't do but not the things you did"
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by firstking01(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2017
It will require a high level of maturity from your both ends.
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by ghost3040: 7:22pm On May 12, 2017
MA NIGGA!!!!
9jayes:
I don't date my neighbors I fvck them
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by siie: 7:52pm On May 12, 2017
Trust me it's a bad idea.. But if u do make sure she's fvcked orelse u'll regret not fvcking her anytime u see her. And also if she's been fvcked and it's all not working out again den she's fvcked throughout her life grin cool

1 Like

Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by darbeelicous(f): 7:59pm On May 12, 2017
close neighbors are only good at getting fvcked not loved, if ure looking for love,, broading ur horizon.....
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 12, 2017
ClaraJ:
All the guys above are not smiling

Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by SirMichael1: 9:00pm On May 12, 2017
Trust me when I say this...

The relationship will be so boring and after you guys breakup which I'm sure you will. There will be this uneasiness between you both
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:17pm On May 12, 2017
darbeelicous:
close neighbors are only good at getting fvcked not loved, if ure looking for love,, broading ur horizon.....
m surprised coming from a lady !do
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2017
grin
Re: Dating Your Close Neighbour. by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 12, 2017
Don't people have brains here? If you consider dating your neighbor boring,how about when you eventually get married and live in,not just the same house or compound, the same room with your spouse everyday.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Dangerous Animal Is A Silent Smiling Woman - Twitter User Says / Shameful Photos! Deep Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies Loads Of 9ja S3xworkers / Have You Seen The New 9mobile Logo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.