Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,912 members, 7,949,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) (16460 Views)

Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others / Another 171 Nigerians Return From Libya Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by eluquenson(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2017
Libya is now a shadow of itself after US invasion, it is well with my fellow Nigerians living there, it's never your fault but the greed embedded in Nigeria government.

I hope you guys get a good life here soonest.
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by davibid: 6:35pm On May 12, 2017
Pls tell me which country way Nigerians no dey
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
Check their names

158 from EDO

79 from DELTA

and 21 from other states

qoute me make trailer jam u

You too like trouble. Why
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by juman(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2017
nigeria is a destroyed country.
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by juman(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2017
Truflame:
Nigeria need massive infrastructural development in order to prevent the idea of seeking greener pasture in foreign countries

Government should empower the people

APC is failing greatly on that.
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by Sanchase: 6:51pm On May 12, 2017
They are back to the air tight weather that makes you gasp for air, what a country !
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 12, 2017
ndujekwu:
Welcome back my people. Soldier come, Soldier go, barrack remain

Welcome bck to the barrack, where the president is on health exile, recession is dancing shoki grin grin

Guy, u gat no chill at all grin

1 Like

Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by bumi10(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2017
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by Evestar200(f): 7:04pm On May 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
Check their names

158 from EDO

79 from DELTA

and 21 from other states

hmmm cool. U can lie tongue Deltans wey dey there no go pass 15 undecided
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by grandstar(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
Check their names

158 from EDO

79 from DELTA

and 21 from other states

So what! They are first humans and I'm delighted they are back.

1 Like

Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:25pm On May 12, 2017
PlaneConductor:

After using your soldiers for shooting practice, he ran away to Ivory Coast to avoid arrest by Russian and British forces. He much later died in the UK and was given a state burial and declared hero by your zoo Nigeria.

Can we say the same for Awolowo who was hurriedly covered in a 2ft grave like a dog after he testifying to the wonders of Aba-made otapiapia?

Lol. this epistle means you cried. grin
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by Cutie09(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2017
Life is tough ooo
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by brojoshua: 7:41pm On May 12, 2017
Thank God for that, instead of many of them perishing in water and be eating by fishes.
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by somehow: 8:11pm On May 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
Check their names

158 from IBO

79 from DELTA

and 21 from other states

Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by Firstinline(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2017
; ; grin
GeneralOjukwu:

grin grin grin grin grin broke 100m Olympic record

He broke all available records within seconds grin grin grin
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by Emmerlee(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2017
somehow:

Homeboiy:
Check their names

158 from IBO

79 from DELTA

and 21 from other states

Mr. Man you even sell shipping services and yet participate in these childish exchanges online. What impression do you want people to have of you when they check your signature and read your posts? SMH on this grand scale foo*lishness all over the place
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by flyover30(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2017
any body DAT mention my state name,thunder go trow am for underground Berlin train
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by somehow: 8:39pm On May 12, 2017
Emmerlee:

Mr. Man you even sell shipping services and yet participate in these childish exchanges online. What impression do you want people to have of you when they check your signature and read your posts? SMH on this grand scale foo*lishness all over the place

I helped change the details to that of the poster so how's it my fault?

1 Like

Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by AnanseK(m): 9:08pm On May 12, 2017
Illegal immigrants to Libya? And if you think they are Muslims from the north you would be totally wrong.
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2017
More population to d problem at hand in Nigeria double wahala
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 12, 2017
orjikuramo:
Everytime, 9ja no wan finish for that country nii
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You think say giant of Africa wey dey call Naija na for mouf.
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by Litmus: 11:16pm On May 12, 2017
With no births and death registration in Nigeria, and what documentation we do have, like passport, not possibly in the possession of a majority of that level of humanity, especially in those circumstances, what mechanism is employed by Nigeria to determine the true national identity of those they return from such places as Libya? Save for the mildly amusing remark that, 'who would want to be brought back to Nigeria save a Nigerian', I don't see how this is done except for imagining that the UN or such World organizations fund or promises a financial reward for taking Africans back to whichever African nation agrees to accept such people.

1 Like

Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by smoooty11: 6:04am On May 13, 2017
Una welcome back, Tb joshua straight.
Re: 258 Nigerians Return From Libya (Video) by meetrubia: 7:24am On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
They should board another flight to Edo straight
do you think they are from Edo state never from ...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Renders Help To Stranded Travelers On Their Way To Abuja (photos) / Ethiopian Air Opens Condolence Registers In Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Enugu / 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.