Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,469 members, 7,929,566 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:47 PM

Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) (56407 Views)

Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa / Three Nigerian Navy Officials Dismissed And Sentenced To Five Moths Imprisonment / Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2017
What a country?
Naija I hail thee.

Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Tufunky: 8:49pm On May 12, 2017
For where. This guys did not go to look for any employment. Na so dem dey dress go interview? These are Ekpan youths who were going to harass the company or make one stupid demand or the other. These guys feel untouchable: "na awa community be dis"
. Today hand don touch dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by bus2016(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2017
D rate of untimely death in dis country now is terribly high. If e no be accidents, e go be robbers or police or ritualist or pastors or hunger or suicide or boko haram or sickness or jealous spouse or buhari govt! Na wa 4 dis country oooo!!!!!! cool undecided tongue
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2017
Hmm every1 blaming d navy without asking the real question.
Who wears T-shirt and jean to an interview? Weda skilled or not your srr required to look decent(at least na watin d Indians for SAPELE power station tell me when I go work there).

Sort from that though I know how overzealous these military ppl can be.

Another thing, plz nobody should mention Yoruba here, the navy man no b Yoruba man(or is he?)

I feel the problem with The NG yiths of today is misplaced priorities, they tackle the security agencies who get frustrated and tackle the populace, a continuous cycle of anger and hate is born.

The anger directed towards the security agencies would find much more use if we face it towards OUR govt, nt the FG mind you, but the local govt chairmen, the governors, the commissioners within our various states.

1 Like

Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by omerta07(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2017
Employment my foot!!!
This same scenario occurred today at the NDDC HQ at Aba Rd, PH. Some group of thugs went to demand for their normal community "cut" unknown to them it was not business as usual as the new MD had put a stop to all forms of thuggery and crazy demands by these touts.

It took the intervention of some SARS operatives to send them scampering for their lives.
Its not wrong to make demands but it must be well arranged and devoid of threats.
Dazzol!
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
What a country?
Naija I hail thee.
nna stop this nonsense jor, shey is it okorocha abi amaechi that will bring development when Biafra comes? Or HV u forgotten that behind every successful agitation a huge political bargain has to be struck?

Biafra will only see light if the SE gov and leaders approve it forget all d normal sentiments.
And for them to approve it, they would defi need some reassurance of continuous leadership.

In fact it has already started, KANU and d so called gov n senators dn dey rub body.
#endrant
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2017
Just like that a full human being when it is not a goat or common snake will just be killed like that and yet our so called stupid leaders will be saying Nigerians abroad should come back home
God for bid bad thing that if I leave this shores I will be compelled to come back to Nigeria when it is not my village doing the calling
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2017
Its a pity and horrible that a reckless and trigger happy security officer wasted their life, even though that most times some community boys will storm the facility demanding for job slots and causing havoc if not giving even after their communities have been settled financially.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2017
that is zoo for you.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by kpaofame: 9:14pm On May 12, 2017
jahlud:
Blame the navy,blame the youths. Did warri refinery and petrol chemical (WRPC) announce mass employment and even if the youths should be orderly. As for the navy caution should always apply when handling youths affair.

From time to time they are opening for casual labour in some coys....

I recalled a guy from my Sec. Sku who worked with (WRPC) just for a project 4 months or 6 months they don't announce such openings...approved contractors will engage locals to get the work done
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by pajay88: 9:24pm On May 12, 2017
just sick and tired of this Yeye country. RIP to the dead
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by henboy01(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2017
This is a fake story, my friend works in the refinery he just finished telling me the story before I saw this write up. The guys came to use a nearby bank, but as the custom has been ekpan(an uroboh community) and ifie(an itsekiri) community usually get some payment from NNPC for being the host community. The guys been youth of the communities decided to go demand the payment which the army officers opposed. They became hostile which provoked the army at the gate and they got shot. They were 3,the last one got shot on d hand and was rushed to the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by ylaa(f): 9:28pm On May 12, 2017
This is very wrong, what wrong did they do that their lives has to be taken in this manner? If they stay at home, its a problem, they, will be tagged cultist or robbers. They went looking for what will fetch them daily bread, they loose their lives. What do these uniform pple want from Innocent pple in this country especially young men. So they want to finish our future hope? Whoever killed this vibrant guys will never know peace. May God not hear u when u call Him. Are there no other ways of scaring them away if that was ur intention?
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by vioment: 9:33pm On May 12, 2017
Very bad. I hope the senate proposes that every capable nigerian from 18-40, go through military training for four months or a year and scrap NYSC. This should equalize all these bullying from our armed forces.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2017
Does any good news ever come out of this God forsaken country SMH.....

Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by permit(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2017
adebaks:
wat concerns yoruba's in this case again..
.dont mind d tribalitic animal
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by nams77: 9:39pm On May 12, 2017
zico530:
Na so una carry waka go die. The next cooked up story will be 'navy shot and killed some kidnappers'
I wonder when some persons will develop sense. And who said this is a cooked story? I reside close by and this is actually true. This is heavy military presence right now
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by iukpe: 9:39pm On May 12, 2017
henboy01:
This is a fake story, my friend works in the refinery he just finished telling me the story before I saw this write up. The guys came to use a nearby bank, but as the custom has been ekpan(an uroboh community) and ifie(an itsekiri) community usually get some payment from NNPC for being the host community. The guys been youth of the communities decided to go demand the payment which the army officers opposed. They became hostile which provoked the army at the gate and they got shot. They were 3,the last one got shot on d hand and was rushed to the hospital.

Couldn't the "trained Naval Officers" enforce, storm them and have them arrested?
Did they have to die? We have no value for life. And these young men probably didn't fancy being treated like trash, was it better for them to die?
Afterall they were not armed.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Youdondeymad: 9:40pm On May 12, 2017
BetaThings:

What do you mean serious?
The thug who killed an Okada (was it Adeleye) several years ago at Allen roundabout has been sentenced to death
Unluckily for the Navy, this is South South, the government has to be swift, otherwise dollar may go to N500
I'm not arguing but you and I know the truth,we are living in a lawless country where some people are above the law.Injustice is the order of the day,where are the officers behind the killings of innocent and unarmed youths in Kaduna,Rivers etc.A police officer killed an innocent guy in Owode Apa Badagry just because of a lady two years ago.The name of the b*stard is Mohammed,nobody is talking about that,what about the bus conducter that was shot in Ojo few years ago etc

The truth must be told,the three arms of government in this country are useless,Nigeria is a failed state,have a wonderful night rest.

Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by nams77: 9:41pm On May 12, 2017
henboy01:
Even if they went to collect money popularly called deve, shooting Dem is wrong
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 9:42pm On May 12, 2017
So nobody is mentioning "south " abi ?
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by sorry1(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2017
adebaks:
wat concerns yoruba's in this case again..
You will find out their rants starts.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Youdondeymad: 9:47pm On May 12, 2017
iukpe:

Couldn't the "trained Naval Officers" enforce, storm them and have them arrested?
Did they have to die? We have no value for life. And these young men probably didn't fancy being treated like trash, was it better for them to die?
Afterall they were not armed.
Don't mind him,he is defending the officers because the deads are not his siblings,injustice knows no tribe.

Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by sorry1(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2017
Tufunky:
For where. This guys did not go to look for any employment. Na so dem dey dress go interview? These are Ekpan youths who were going to harass the company or make one stupid demand or the other. These guys feel untouchable: "na awa community be dis"
. Today hand don touch dem.
so they deserve to be gunned because they went to make stupid demands

Just judge yourself.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2017
sorry1:
When. the brothers of these ones gunned down starts bombing pipelines to avenge their dead brothers Yoruba people Will troop out to attack them but u wont see them blaming the. barbaric navy force now oo
Looks like Yorubas are giving you sleepless nights.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by GENTLETEE(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2017
The Navy are now killers abi? Idiots. Why should they be gunned down unjustly? Crying for Justice!
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by tsmart360(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2017
embarassed chaii. Make God dy protect person oh.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by sorry1(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2017
maasoap:

Looks like Yorubas are giving you sleepless nights.
Not exactly, but their hypocrisy is overwhelming.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 12, 2017
zico530:
Na so una carry waka go die. The next cooked up story will be 'navy shot and killed some kidnappers'
Guy this is tru o, for real, am in warri n I can confirm it.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 12, 2017
GavelSlam:
They wore jeans and T-shirts in search of work?

They are the youths of the host communities of WRPC,they don't really need to wear tie.I guess you are not a fellow Niger Deltan like me,you would have understood more.
This killings is senseless.I hope the Nigerian Naval Authorities will look into this extra-judicial killings of the unarmed youths.
What happened to rubber bullets?
I hope this case is looked into,because those soldiers are potential serial killers.
My condolences to the bereaved families.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen we cannot continue like, what other proof do anybody need to believe we are living in a big jungle, we must act fast to bring sanity into our system. "It does not take majority to make a rebellion it takes only a few determine leaders and a sound cause." "Evil thrives where good men do nothing to change the system." "REVOLUTION IS THE RELIGION OF FIGHTERS FOR FREEDOM WHO PURSUE JUSTICE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, THE RELIGION OF THOSE WHO CRAVE FOR PEACE AND INDEPENDENCE, THE SCHOOL OF RESISTERS OF EXPLOITATION! -Imam Khomeini 1979

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo / Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.