Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:10 PM

National Assembly In Deep Shock, As Female Senator Exposes Her Breast During Ple - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / National Assembly In Deep Shock, As Female Senator Exposes Her Breast During Ple (1016 Views)

Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) / Protesters Storms Venezuela National Assembly, Beat Politicians To Pulp(photos) / Is She The Bestmum Ever..see What This Female Senator Did In Public To Her Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly In Deep Shock, As Female Senator Exposes Her Breast During Ple by mcebisco03: 5:36pm On May 12, 2017
Australian Senator, Larissa Waters, has become the first Politician to expose her breast, by breastfeeding a baby in during plenary in the Senate Chamber.
In a post on her Facebook page, she made it known that she was proud of breastfeeding her daughter inside the Chamber, after receiving some social media backlash.
“I am so proud that my daughter, Alia, is the first baby to be breastfed in the Federal Parliament, and we need more family-friendly and flexible workplaces, and affordable childcare, for everyone”, Waters said.
Recall, that last year, Waters was actively involved in the formulation of a rule, which allows new mothers and fathers to care for infants, while on the Parliament floor.

The 40-year-old has been a Senator for Queensland, since 2011. She is currently a co-Deputy Leader of the party, alongside Scott Ludlam.
See the photo… http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/05/national-assembly-in-deep-shock-as.html

Re: National Assembly In Deep Shock, As Female Senator Exposes Her Breast During Ple by zico530(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2017
Let her feed her hard gotten child, what is wrong that it's now a news.
Re: National Assembly In Deep Shock, As Female Senator Exposes Her Breast During Ple by Tolexander: 5:39pm On May 12, 2017
pictures!
Re: National Assembly In Deep Shock, As Female Senator Exposes Her Breast During Ple by Baawaa(m): 5:48pm On May 12, 2017
What is special there,my mother breastfed me for 4years
Re: National Assembly In Deep Shock, As Female Senator Exposes Her Breast During Ple by Khd95(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2017
If this had happened in naija,I just dey Wonder how dino melaye go reactgrin

Re: National Assembly In Deep Shock, As Female Senator Exposes Her Breast During Ple by oluwayimika123: 6:21pm On May 12, 2017
stale
Re: National Assembly In Deep Shock, As Female Senator Exposes Her Breast During Ple by psucc(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2017
Everything is news and record breaking.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Nkorea’s Threat To Detonate An H-bomb In The Pacific / Zimbabwe: The Kiss Of A Married Woman: A Lesson For All Men / Any Difference? See Son Of New Zimbabwe President Splashing Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.