Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida (2366 Views)

Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Soft Drinks Not Served At Halima Babangida's Wedding. Reasons For That Revealed / Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by JamieHotSource(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2017
The wedding ceremony of Halima Babangida, daughter of former military President, General Ibrahim Babangida, is ongoing in Minna, Niger State.

SEE PICTURES HERE

LINK: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/see-first-photos-of-beautiful-bride.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j

Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by LordIsaac(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2017
She fine small
Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by topgear(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2017
Chaii

Such beauty, such elegance.

Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 12, 2017
Asaba + Fulani blood = Hybrid

1 Like

Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by AfonjaRepublic(f): 6:26pm On May 12, 2017
When would we stop celebrating
Mediocrity in this country? We
Dont hv a president.
Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by oluwayimika123: 6:28pm On May 12, 2017
somebody should tell me y she wont b fine. His father is one of d richest politician in dis country

mind u nobody is ugly.
na condition make crayfish bend
me sef fine.
Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by dahunsy(f): 6:32pm On May 12, 2017
angrycoughs""" clears throat# why don't I come across D's kind babe....my chic only kw ow to ask for recharge card and money for sanitary pad as if na me born her sad >:

1 Like

Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by isbish(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2017
kai
Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by mexxmoney: 6:45pm On May 12, 2017
This one is born with a diamond spoon. Money is good
Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by hucienda: 6:51pm On May 12, 2017
resemble im mama well well. north + south mix.
Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Jirate(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2017
wink
Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Jirate(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2017
On Her Way to the Famous ...... Room. cool

Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Mjshexy(f): 7:31pm On May 12, 2017
Beautiful damsel
Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Jirate(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2017
Please Let Conduct a Poll, to see who Nigerians Like More Between IBB and PMB.

To me, IBB is Saint When Compared to Buhari.

How many Likes for the Bride's Father. The Evil Genius himself, the one and only Political Maradona of Nigeria......

1 Like

Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by nattyjay(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2017
She's cute Nice one
Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Afonjanightmare(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2017
Wanna fvck her

Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by malton: 11:03pm On May 12, 2017
LordIsaac:
She fine small

This one fine well well, oga.

Her beauty is universal. Even blind man go feel am.
Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by LordIsaac(m): 2:14am On May 14, 2017
malton:

This one fine well well, oga.

Her beauty is universal. Even blind man go feel am.
Wait until the cosmestics wear off....only the paintings is obvious now, and that's what you are admiring o!
Re: See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by ayemerbarth: 2:57am On May 14, 2017
dahunsy:
angrycoughs""" clears throat# why don't I come across D's kind babe....my chic only kw ow to ask for recharge card and money for sanitary pad as if na me born her sad >:
you need to be them to meet them. They are not found in public universities. They don't take taxis, they fly. Not economy but first class or private jet. Only grace can bring world apart together.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There No Southern Governor's Forum? / The Only Person Pdp Should Consider If They Really Want To Win? / List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.