Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,965,999 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 (51717 Views)

More Details About Anthony Joshua (AJ) / GEJ Meme Featured On Daily Mail / Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Lanretoye(m): 12:34am On May 13, 2017
when baba God Change ur story...
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by DIMIZZY1: 12:38am On May 13, 2017
cheesy :DThat is success for u :DThat is success for u
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Lexusgs430: 2:12am On May 13, 2017
Tolexander:
That is English Press, not new to us!

They do it to even members of their kingdom. Andy Murray is a living example.
When he wins, English reporters make reports like "British Tennis Player, Andy Murray" but when he loses, they make reports like "Scottish Tennis Player, Andy Murray"

You should address him 'Sir Andy Murray'
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by kikake: 2:17am On May 13, 2017
theophorus:
Everyone wants to associate with "Success" but no-one wants to associate with Failure...

Them no dey give person wen carry last gift/commendation.

That is a most parochial stance. Don't write someone off even after the person seems to have failed.

2 Likes

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by chinazor006(f): 2:36am On May 13, 2017
Success has many relationships!
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by taiwo3489(m): 2:55am On May 13, 2017
A man saved a girl from a deranged dog and during the process the dog lose it life. A police man watching from afar came closer to the man and said tomorrow press is going to address the man like 'a young new yorker saved a girl from a deranged dog', but the man said he isn't a new yorker...the police man then said the report will have to change to 'an American saved a girl from a deranged dog'...the man said he isn't an American...then the police asked him where he was from...the replied he is from Iran...then the police said the report will be like 'an innocent dog was killed by an extremist'.... White ppl can be very cunning...independent day movie comes to mind....

1 Like

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Michealforever: 3:08am On May 13, 2017
MabraO:

A lot of Nigerians knows how to speak English but they don't understand English

U believe the news outlet was specific in his report. " Anthony Joshua born in watford who is a son to a Nigerian parent."

Later they said 'Anthony Joshua British boxer'
He he no longer a British since he was born in Britain?
Why sone people head dey skip like this?

Same people failed to understand the difference between 'over seeing' nd 'coordinator'
Simple English people no understand

Spit in thread

While you may understand English, your are really naive
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by sexbomb(m): 3:19am On May 13, 2017
Failure is an orphan but success has many fathers
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by julival(m): 4:07am On May 13, 2017
Lolzzzzzzz
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by successinlife: 5:30am On May 13, 2017
Pidgin2:
I'm not surprised, this is the propaganda that the West has used for decades to give Nigeria and indeed Africa a horrible image. In their media stations you will see hungry black sick children with flies following them, they never project anything good about us such that those whites who have never left their land will think we live in a jungle here

When someone is good he is a westerner but when same person is bad they will trace his origin. I pity all those Nigerians in diaspora, you will always be traced back to your origin if you commit any little crime.

Your host think nothing of you, a relative came back home with a mosquito repellant labeled "Jungle protection mosquito repellant"

You were giving good points till you got to the bolded.What are your leaders back home thinking of you?what do you expect if you do crime?even in Nigeria fingers are not equal,the president or high powered ministers go scot free when caught in corruption and a maggi thief is sentensed to jail?i have heard in Nigeria talks like,who born him?who be him father?in the 21st century no blueprint,no power supply/electricity even the presidents travels to other countries for medical treatments.Please don't pity Nigerians living abroad,pity for african continent,pity for Nigeria as a failed nation.Your relative that travel with mosquito repellants did no wrong,is there no mosquitoes in Nigeria?so what is the issue?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by OLisaMacaulay(m): 5:45am On May 13, 2017
Everything bad come from Nigeria while good ones come from them
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by abbeyty(m): 5:49am On May 13, 2017
what are you guys saying ? we are also guilty of the same thing as Nigerians when one of us commit any crime some of us are so quick to point out to which region he or she comes from. so, don't blame British nobody wants to associate with bad things
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by abbeyty(m): 5:59am On May 13, 2017
Bluffly:

Are you not here in Nigeria, What project have we started as Nigerians without foreigners and we finished, that is if we ever started. We have a very poor standard of living. We have nothing to export except God giving products. Education is zero. Basic amenities turns to a living hell for average Nigerians. Billions of Dollars have been spent, yet no regular light. Common maintenance in airport is zero. Chinese and others will come here to enslave us. I can go on and on

Brother, you explain everything thing as it is, I cant still believe Nigerians cant enjoy at least 6 hours power supply without interruption in this age and someone wants me to believe that Nigeria is not a jungle, every necessity of life is luxury in Nigeria
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by pressplay411(m): 6:09am On May 13, 2017
Tolexander:

When he wins, English reporters make reports like "British Tennis Player, Andy Murray" but when he loses, they make reports like "Scottish Tennis Player, Andy Murray"

No one likes to associate with Failure but Success on the other hand has myriads of relatives.
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by CzarChris(m): 6:39am On May 13, 2017
Pidgin2:
I'm not surprised, this is the propaganda that the West has used for decades to give Nigeria and indeed Africa a horrible image. In their media stations you will see hungry black sick children with flies following them, they never project anything good about us such that those whites who have never left their land will think we live in a jungle here

When someone is good he is a westerner but when same person is bad they will trace his origin. I pity all those Nigerians in diaspora, you will always be traced back to your origin if you commit any little crime.

Your host think nothing of you, a relative came back home with a mosquito repellant labeled "Jungle protection mosquito repellant"
grin grin grin you've got a point there this reminds me of an uncle who brought his kids to Nigeria for the first time some years ago. His last boy actually believed that I owned a lion grin grin grin as in me own a freaking lion. I am soo much of a city kid that I can't even kill a rat.
Those guys think we are seriously starving over here.

1 Like

Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Nobody: 6:39am On May 13, 2017
Omo to ba da,ti baba re ni

Omo ti ko ba da,ti iya re ni
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by toprealman: 6:41am On May 13, 2017
Tolexander:

Anytime I hear the Scot..... then I know that things have fallen apart....lol
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by MabraO: 6:54am On May 13, 2017
Michealforever:

While you may understand English, your are really naive

Thank you.
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Tracyomo(f): 6:59am On May 13, 2017
Yeah
Flexherbal:
Success has so many relatives.
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Tracyomo(f): 6:59am On May 13, 2017
Exactly
theophorus:
Everyone wants to associate with "Success" but no-one wants to associate with Failure...

Them no dey give person wen carry last gift/commendation.
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by NkayTiana(f): 7:05am On May 13, 2017
Britain is one of the problem Nigeria has... they are so selfish,ask g-guys. Nonsense world problem, living on past glory and refusing to accept that there are better countries.
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by blackgorillaman: 7:05am On May 13, 2017
Success has many friends but failure has non
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Chuksemi(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2017
Nigeria did worse.
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Justluv: 8:09am On May 13, 2017
When his name was associated with crime – Nigerian

Same name associated with success – British
Isoke
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Jadeng: 8:24am On May 13, 2017
Like someone will always say... "Failure is an Orphan but Success has many Fathers"
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Philinho(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2017
it's same in Nigeria ,when you fail you belong to ur mother but when you succeed ,you belong to ur father .lol..our Dads though
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by pat077: 11:17am On May 13, 2017
failure is indeed an orphan
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by amakoro(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2017
ymee:
Good boy

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) ,
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

My guy you don't need job with all these skills you possess...you can be an employer urself
look inward and do something for yourself
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Bigdreams(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2017
ymee:
Good boy

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) ,
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

Hi, can you please send samples of web design jobs you have done to info@bigdreamsng.com?

Thanks.
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by LeanonGOD(m): 2:50pm On May 13, 2017
When Ben Johnson won gold in Olympic - He was a Canadian. When he failed doping test he became the disgrace-Jamaican born.
Re: How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 by Sirbohr007(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2017
Not surprised at all. Daily mail is a piece of shit. Just like the sun. Vile scumbags.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.