Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,574 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:49 AM

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home (59375 Views)

8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) / The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by seuncyrus(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2017
wawappl:
THIS SAMBISA MUST BE ANOTHER COUNTRY

my thoughts exactly ...cos I still dont understand how this sambisa has been impenetrable since all these years oh .
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by haryomikun(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Boko Haram is a Northern Muslims things. The good thing is that since they started there has not been any riot targeting igbos across North. So somehow Boko Haram is beneficial. North kills North.
God bless you! I feel the same way toi
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by goldedprince: 4:36pm On May 13, 2017
after bokoharam guys drink magani burantashi then hammer them, wetin you expect from some. olosho na olosho
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by GeoSpatial(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2017
Do they think Nigerians are fool, do they think they can just feed us with lies. That girl holding Ak47 is a pure lie. Is that how they hold gun if that size? How I wish the media can help the situation by not helping them to publish their lies. Lies Muhammed
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Blinkzvivi2020(f): 6:53pm On May 13, 2017
Awa wawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction / Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.