Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,773 members, 7,965,911 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:01 AM

Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow (61920 Views)

Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) / Security Guard On N25, 000 Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by sirbiolee(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2017
olagbemi118:
This news just spoilt my day...hw can a graduate be so stupid? Stupid pastor Andrew. an opportunity to be rich & he wasted it. Idiot

I wonder oo.. Na Satan catch him bcuz God don already Bless him wit huge money
Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by binary007: 6:32pm On May 13, 2017
I presume andrews was just given a certificate of attendance in whosoever institution he attended.
1. You have been stealing small small nobody catch you.
2. You stepped up your game badly, no body catches you. (your boss didn't even suspect you cos he never checked your room)
3. I'm very sure andrews was chatting with that phone on duty for his boss who is not always around to have noticed.
4. You don get 24milla and your best excuse be say your Oga wife no give you food?? Some people are destined to remain poor forever.
5. At 40, I presume you have wife and probably kids somewhere but the money was traced to your girlfriend, iPhone and expensive clothes. No investment! I weep...
6. 24m and you are still in the house, thinking Oga won't notice. Even CBN would notice if 24m vanish.
7. "I would have blown whistle but I don't know who to contact". Dude! The iPhone with you is for what?? Have you heard of Google. Efcc has a website..
8. Infact! Sue andrews for lying, he never graduated. He is a scam.
9. Andrews fall we hustlers hand big time. Hustling Continues though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before this money, I'm sure andrews was part of the people that says "if I can just see 5m, I will never be poor yet you saw 24m and still led your generation to poverty"

Know your mark, know when to stop.
Greed brought you here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by efavour: 6:53pm On May 13, 2017
TheTourist:
And what then happens to the foreign currency staker?
since when did that become a crime?
Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by Emanodimo(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2017
Probably, they have enough details of Andrew, so no place for him to disappear suddenly. He didn't plan to steal but to shame himself.
Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by mechanics(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2017
The security guard no try at all o. he shouldn't have stole the money, now no one will ever trust him once people see the news.
Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by Darkchocolate(f): 7:46pm On May 13, 2017
He stole 24 and half million and all he could do was rent a house, buy mobile phones and clothes. Not condoning theft but if you are going to steal money, then invest the Damn thing to have a fall back in case you are caught...smfh!!!
Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by Darkchocolate(f): 7:47pm On May 13, 2017
binary007:
I presume andrews was just given a certificate of attendance in whosoever institution he attended.
2. You stepped up your game badly, no body catches you. (your boss didn't even suspect you cos he never checked your room)
3. I'm very sure andrews was chatting with that phone on duty for his boss who is not always around to have noticed.
4. You don get 24milla and your best excuse be say your Oga wife no give you food?? Some people are destined to remain poor forever.
5. At 40, I presume you have wife and probably kids somewhere but the money was traced to your girlfriend, iPhone and expensive clothes. No investment! I weep...
6. 24m and you are still in the house, thinking Oga won't notice. Even CBN would notice if 24m vanish.
7. "I would have blown whistle but I don't know who to contact". Dude! The iPhone with you is for what?? Have you heard of Google. Efcc has a website..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before this money, I'm sure andrews was part of the people that says "if I can just see 5m, I will never be poor yet you saw 24m and still led your generation to poverty"

Greed brought you here.

Our brains are in sync...he is an olodo of 1st class order. The thing just dey pain me sha shaa

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by sfinkzslot(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2017
Andrew MUMU stupid stories that pains the ear and mind
Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by olagbemi118(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2017
TinaAnita:

He wasted an opportunity to be rich via stealing? I won't be surprised if you decide to go rob a bank or smuggle hard drugs just to become rich overnight
its easy to come on nairaland & form saint. besides, u r just a gal...wot do u know
Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by Danielomisco(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2017
olagbemi118:
its easy to come on nairaland & form saint. besides, u r just a gal...wot do u know
lol shes indeed a small girl

1 Like

Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by smartiyke78: 11:20pm On May 13, 2017
This man is jst a very gud fool.....
Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by nurex01(m): 12:00am On May 14, 2017
smartiyke78:
This man is jst a very gud fool.....

Haha! I don't know the reason he stole his boss money o.
Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by nurex01(m): 12:56am On May 14, 2017
nurex01:

Haha! I don't know the reason he stole his boss money o.
Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by nurex01(m): 6:30am On May 14, 2017
binary007:

Greed brought you here.

I don't support his evil deeds at all. Why should he steal?
Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by einsteine(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2017
Contact EFCC for what exactly??

nkwuocha1:
What a stupid man. How can you have access to that kind of money and still remain in Nigeria? You also have a mediocre gf, a wise girl can pull this off smartly. Why not take your part after which you immediately contact EFCC anonymously?o wetin EFCC see back him be wetin them see.
Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by einsteine(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2017
How do you know the boss is stealing money? If he was stealing money, would he report to the police? You must disabuse yourself of the mindset that everybody who is rich steals money.

hardbody:

Which action is thoughtless.....the boss stealing and keeping money in the house or the security man that whistle-blows?

I was told whistle blowing is confidential so how would he trace it to the security guy, which is why he should have done all that and waited for the man to be arrested. Bros I won't even run because you can't trace the whistle to me
Re: Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow by hardbody: 10:25am On May 14, 2017
einsteine:

How do you know the boss is stealing money? If he was stealing money, would he report to the police? You must disabuse yourself of the mindset that everybody who is rich steals money.

Did you read my post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monkey Steals Banana From Parked Truck, Caught On Camera (Pix / Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. / Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.