Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:40 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos (48044 Views)

22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira VIDEO / Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by 1metre: 4:15pm On May 13, 2017
mexxmoney:

He is a freedom fighter and leader also
but he left his colleagues in prison...still thinking why
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by yabatown: 4:24pm On May 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

my wife ngeneukwenu.

I saw this news last night wanted to report it
So all the noise of Nnamdi Cow Leader of Liepods so this is how he ended in Nigeria no more passport.
So this is how he ended no more going back to make noise. sick
so this is now he ended after bragging to stay with friends and having world powers so he ended by lying he was sick and needed medical attention.
So this is now he ended after insulting Nigeria politicians that they are dirty and baboons he went to dine with them (PDP).

Only fool can't read the handwriting on the Wall. only fools like Liepods

He ended up moving straight to agbaya FFK dining table to chop amala and ewedu.
Shameless scammer. Tomorrow he will be dining with Oyegun . Confused miscreant.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by vickylincon(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2017
mexxmoney:

He is a political, religious, social, academic, National and world leader
and you keep calling nigeria a zoo..I laugh at you guys. you are calling him leader now, this was how this nation turn to what it is today...God fatherism. it was not so during those days...this is how some pastors keep duping followers. no wonder they said kanu is a fraud. you all will now be worshiping him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by vickylincon(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2017
mexxmoney:

A scammer is one who promises to reduce the price of fuel only to get in and increase it
loved that

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by Benekruku(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2017
Was it Kuje prison that converted Kanu to a Jew

Cos his pre and post prison looks suddenly changed...

I just hope dude as not been injected cos he is now behaving more like Jesus than who he was before.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by mexxmoney: 4:32pm On May 13, 2017
vickylincon:
and you keep calling nigeria a zoo..I laugh at you guys. you are calling him leader now, this was how this nation turn to what it is today...God fatherism. it was not so during those days...this is how some pastors keep duping followers. no wonder they said kanu is a fraud. you all will now be worshiping him.

No, he's not a fraud

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by vickylincon(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2017
mexxmoney:

No, he's not a fraud
but you guys are worshiping him already na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by mexxmoney: 4:40pm On May 13, 2017
vickylincon:
but you guys are worshiping him already na

He is not a fraud

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by CyrusTheGreat: 4:55pm On May 13, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by Gchimez: 5:02pm On May 13, 2017
poshestmina:
Bless ? please is this guy a political or religious leader ? Na wa!
this is your master

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by CyrusTheGreat: 5:16pm On May 13, 2017
One Nigeria? The statistics say otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by bilazego(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2017
sarrki:
Second pixels shows the gullibility of his followers

This guy is a scammer

Sometimes it pays to be quiet, can't you for once mind your business. It's like you have a daily quoter of comments to attain?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by bullabong(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2017
Who does dis guy think he is sef?? Nonsense!!! No real Ibo man follows this shit fight of his. O.Y.O le wa bros.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2017
Agumbaa:
It is really hilarious seeing Afonjas consoling themselves with the line that Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer, fvcking funny. It really goes to show what a typical Oduo think of day and night, fraud and scam, no wonder the most notorious Nigerian fraudsters and con-artists are Oduo, from Kayode Phillips to Opa Six to Segun Agunde to Tinny.
Even their little ones want to join in the game, the likes of Segun wire and Omolade Money.

I pity Oduo.
How you com know their names this,then I guess you're their leader
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by kuchikau: 5:31pm On May 13, 2017
freethesheeple:

sex makes many guys act mumu.
If u can desist from it,u will never be controlled by any woman.
u r sane bro.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by Agumbaa: 5:31pm On May 13, 2017
iamrealdeji:
How you com know their names this,then I guess you're their leader

Just google search... I do not do fraud ogbeni.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by babajero(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Comedians! grin grin grin

Thank You Buhari!
which buhari are you taking about, the one on stretcher? Or another.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by Spainze007(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2017
Why won't he be... U think say that place na joke...

sarrki:
This guy is humble now

Thank you muhammadu Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by Freeman59: 5:39pm On May 13, 2017
Minna28283:
Check out our Testimony Within the week ... Success SPEAKS

Thief, Ole, shift one side na. Carry your correct score scam commot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by chiagozien(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2017
goldman777:

But d northerners ruled so are you saying the northerners developed afonja land and didnt develope theirs or is it d igbo,s who chest beat developing lagos and other area,s of afonja land. grin even listening to yourself you know ur not making sense.The truth is the afonja are the most resourceful and advanced nigerians even despiite being ruled by the north the afonja,s are more developed, educated and advanced thats y your ipod broders troop to lagos and sw in their billions and feel intimidated by their south western host.And come here and spill trash against afonja,s even though there grieverance is with nigeria the overwhelming advancement of afonja gives them sleepless nights.Thats y the afonja will always be the giant they see when they think of nigeria even if hausa and fulani controls all the resources and political powers.what an irony
which development or is lagos the only afonja state

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by goldman777: 5:55pm On May 13, 2017
chiagozien:
which development or is lagos the only afonja state

Abeg go siddon or can't u read did i mention lagos alone i know afonja give u sleepless nites.na insecurity go kill ipob youths like you cos south west is developing but u ipod half baked fraud can't even go to school and reply a message instead according to your fellow ipob frauds ur developing lagos for afonja.And shouting biafra in afonja land becos u detest ur unproductive erosion cursed eastern badlands.u brothers cant go there and shout biafra,lagos,alaba market and others don sweet them for body.confused set of Igbos it is very typical of u noise makers.No action even nnamdi kanu just be like scare crow even uk and israel deny am say na fraud.but afonja wey betta pass u na im be ur problems. Lolz
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by Passingshit(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2017
sarrki:

OK

He's know more a freedom fighter?
This conehead warlord is not really as intelligent as he portrays himself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 13, 2017
sarrki:

He's telling you the truth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by Passingshit(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2017
bless ? wait u be religious leader abi ?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by chiagozien(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2017
goldman777:

Abeg go siddon or can't u read did i mention lagos alone i know afonja give u sleepless nites.na insecurity go kill ipob youths like you cos south west is developing but u ipod half baked fraud can't even go to school and reply a message instead according to your fellow ipob frauds ur developing lagos for afonja.And shouting biafra in afonja land becos u detest ur unproductive erosion cursed eastern badlands.u brothers cant go there and shout biafra,lagos,alaba market and others don sweet them for body.confused set of Igbos it is very typical of u noise makers.No action even nnamdi kanu just be like scare crow even uk and israel deny am say na fraud.but afonja wey betta pass u na im be ur problems. Lolz
i agree that you people are more develop even more educated but why are you people unity beggars? grin
goldman777:

i agree that you people are more develop even more educated but why are you people unity beggars?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by kingzizzy: 6:00pm On May 13, 2017
1metre:
but he left his colleagues in prison...still thinking why

Because he is of more use to them outside than inside with them

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by OHOnairaland: 6:02pm On May 13, 2017
Good will always triumph over evil. The villain is almost no more, but our hero lives on. God is our vindicator. Time shall tell. Those who love the truth are waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by goldman777: 6:04pm On May 13, 2017
chiagozien:
i agree that you people are more develop even more educated but why are you people unity beggars? ;Di agree that you people are more develop even more educated but why are you people unity beggars?

Thank GOD u agree that afonja is your master in this unity called nigeria cool.Like the americans say don't hate the player hate the game grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown / Buhari Denies Claim Of Picking Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.