Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

See The Toad I ***** In By Garrage Because It Is Of No Use To Me. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Toad I ***** In By Garrage Because It Is Of No Use To Me. (602 Views)

Obobo Soup, The Special Igbo Soup Awka People Use To Cement Marriages / Cream Phyno Use To Grow His Beard / Journal Of A Typical Igbo Bachelor: The Devil And I In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Toad I ***** In By Garrage Because It Is Of No Use To Me. by donnie(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2017
Yea I know it's not a snake but I found this toad hiding in my garage this morning. Should I kill it or should I ignore it? grin

I mean, it's not as good looking as a frog to even consider sparing it's life... not to mention that some folks eat frogs... but toads?? undecided

Even tho I don't dislike it as much as I do some other creatures which If I had my way, won't even be created e.g.. cockroaches and rats. So your opinion guys, should I spare it's life or dissect it and hit front page tongue grin

Re: See The Toad I ***** In By Garrage Because It Is Of No Use To Me. by hernandson(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2017
na back page sure for you bros
Re: See The Toad I ***** In By Garrage Because It Is Of No Use To Me. by torres89: 11:35am On May 13, 2017
since lala doesn't care about toads
I don't care about them also
therefore​ do with it as u wish
Re: See The Toad I ***** In By Garrage Because It Is Of No Use To Me. by donnie(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2017
torres89:
since lala doesn't care about toads

I don't care about them also

therefore​ do with it as u wish

Ok, e be like say I go dissect am come pull out the intestines tie around him neck. angry

Maybe them he'll listen
Re: See The Toad I ***** In By Garrage Because It Is Of No Use To Me. by Benbisco(f): 9:45am On May 15, 2017
Pls do not kill the poor, harmless creature. Just open the garage door and let it out.
Re: See The Toad I ***** In By Garrage Because It Is Of No Use To Me. by donnie(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2017
Benbisco:
Pls do not kill the poor, harmless creature. Just open the garage door and let it out.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Two Princes Challenge Position Of Oba Of Lagos In Court / Healthy Soft Cream / BREAKING: Ooni Of Ife’s Marriage Allegedly Crashes....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.