Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

"If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters (61465 Views)

Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) / Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by saxtaiwo: 7:49pm On May 13, 2017
Mtcheeww, I will finish her in 2mins
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by bionixs: 7:50pm On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Everybody is speaking against domestic violence both here and on facebook.
When jungle justice happens, everyone speaks against it too.

I now ask, who are those beating their wives since everybody is against it.
People and fake life. They have no opinion of their own. They just follow the societal dictates just to belong.

See below shaa
na so person go photoshop wife keep for house begin shout husband abuse
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 13, 2017
Make she comot the top na,no be breast dey there again na just plain chest
I pity una old age when u no go get strength to do all did rubbish wey una dey do
Mad women
Now na domestic violence against women,so women go dey get mouth now,dey misbehave
Well,please men,may God give u the patience to live with them,they may be a real pain in the ass,but please be a gentleman and just walk away.I you feel eventually u can't hold it any longer,instead of beating her,u guys should also walk out on the marriage.her brain go reset sharp sharp.
As a guy u are still very much open to a lot of options as regards marriage.
Instead of beating her,just send her to her parents place,and find another woman that will give u peace of mind
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Burgerlomo: 8:14pm On May 13, 2017
geronimoedeh1:
point of correction...no one likes beating their wives...
no man would wake up in the morning and start beating his wife...
Na Condition they make crayfish bend...

True talk
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 13, 2017
Where is all her b r e a s t ?
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Dicksonnet: 8:49pm On May 13, 2017
sbashir10:
Real men don't beat their wife.
True TALK!!!! May God help us to grow up
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by SURElee(f): 9:06pm On May 13, 2017
Omo! This is steroids and intense workout regimen at work.
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by ModusOperandi(f): 9:08pm On May 13, 2017
Admin401:
She trained every single muscle fibre in her body
unbelievable.
she's on anabolic steroids
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Ogalanyachieze: 9:29pm On May 13, 2017
gist2000:
Nigerian veteran comedian, Ali Baba, has joined Peter Okoye to blast the wicked wife beaters on Gram.
He shared this picture of a terrifyingly muscular women and dared the cowards to come out and prove they are men with this one, not to go up and down beating soft defenseless women.
Here's what he had to say:

"Anything A man can do... by the way, where are those men that like beating their wives? Come and try yaself. Anuofiaaaa".

Up Baba! We are behind you!

http://sochimaezeoke.com/like-beating-wife-come-try-one-ali-baba-blasts-wife-beaters/
more like doctore in spartacus would say " become entangled with a more powerful opponent in the arena and you are dead again"
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Ogalanyachieze: 9:32pm On May 13, 2017
Chei i rather become a reverend father than commit suicide
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by isweetmma(f): 10:06pm On May 13, 2017
She is Wooow !
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by soulfood(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2017
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by mickeymimi: 10:35pm On May 13, 2017
kizyalex10:
u that is quoting tout or street boys,havent u seen where two men fight or kill themselves?see I rather be called a woman beater than a woman wrapper,call it what ever,if d woman don't want to work on her character that earns her beating then she should be. Ready to receive d beating,no man beats a woman to show power,nd men have d power to endure humiliations more than a woman,so any man dat eventually hits a woman,den it means d problem have reached a breaking point.nd when he starts,it becomes common.a woman once told me dat she wants to marry a soldier,she is a runs girl nd turns men around like idiot,but in turn,a useless rank nd file soldier turns her about,she said in her words"i want to marry a soldier because,i believe that he is the one dat can control me with his iron hand"most women re like. That but nt all can marry a soldier,or all soldiers re women beaters who treat women with iron hands,take America nd other Europeans for instance where power is vested so much on women,check the high rate of divorce that happens there,because with the power,the re out of control.nd when u try to control them,they pick offence nd file for divorce,but a typical African who sees marriage as a covenant,for better for worse nd nt a contract,will always see her husband as d head of the house nt gender equality.u knw we Africans like to copy d western world even more than them.u see a Nigerian go to America ndd stay six months,he will comebck nd speak "mehn mehn" more than d people born in brooklyn new York. Same goes with dis our celebrities nd maybe wealthy ladies who re somehw previledged to see d western world,where dey see a man cooking nd dd wife watching tv,they bring it home to their husbands house.etc of which a typical African. Man knws dat a man is d headd of d house nt the other way round.am nt in support of men who beat women but also don't condemn dem outrightly without hearing their own side.

I understand your point and glad to hear that you are not in support of men who beat women..
ALL violence is evidence of weakness.......men & women can both be the abuser............if she provokes you to anger......Reason is the answer......or.....leave before it happens.....“provocation” does not apply to all situations .......and hitting anyone over words shows a serious lack of self control.....you can walk away to let off steam........when she cools down.....swallow your pride and calm down...sit her down to talk....communication is very essential in good relationship .

It is only insecure men... that enforce their power of being in control violently...........It takes ZERO bravery to beat up on someone smaller or physically weaker than you......once you start hitting a woman ......almost anything can set you off to hit her again......and the pattern will continue........then it becomes a habit....The person you used to look to protect you has now become someone who will harm you when things go wrong.

To be honest I've seen women intentionally push ....provoke men into hitting them...... If all that's going on.....and she doesn't want to work on her character...it's time to part separate ways...... Life is too short for all that BS!!!....... respect is a two way street.

Just because we are Africans ...doesn't mean a woman have to endure the beatings of her life from her hubby ........just to keep her home......if you can not get along without beating each other ...........then it is better to divorce ....violence is a sign that the relationship has come to an end .....or you need a break from each other....naturally you begin to drift apart...and build resentment toward each other.

I will say that there are women out there that do provoke and it is the man's job to leave that annoying woman before it gets to the physical point. ......Sometimes you just have to break up........ also....... women in relationships with men shouldn't need survival tactics.

Deal with your problems *bad mouth...anger....bad manners...rudeness..* .....before entering a relationship.... because you have no right to expect your partner to accept that.......If you cant work out your relationship...you walk out of it....

f you’re in a relationship where your partner is the type to put you down, talk down to you, and make a fool of you , embarrass you all the time, then it’s time to reconsider your relationship..........Violence or hitting anyone is not the answer.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by babasolution: 10:39pm On May 13, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

correct guy,i dnt know when men would learn,especially these nairaland guys,they are pussies
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by babasolution: 10:40pm On May 13, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

correct guy,i dnt know when men would learn,especially these nairaland guys,they are pussies,there nothing special about women,men are just being indoctrinated to pedestalize women
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by krozay(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2017
oyienootieno:

Wife beater spotted. ..
Na play ooh

1 Like

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Wroxxane: 11:10pm On May 13, 2017
Lescalier:
Aliaba should go and shit on himself.

He is just lucky he is not married to a lady that willl provoke him to that extent.

Some of these ladies are even so happy with the issue trending these days and now use it to further misbehave at home and provoke their husband.

Can Alibaba swear by Amadioha that he has never beat his wife?

provoke abi? why not provoke and beat your female boss? A female military or paramilitary officer? Y'all be screaming up and down about provoke! why Una no provoke beat a male bouncer who manhandles you at an event? Or provoke beat your neighbour wey dey use generator noise disturb your sleep and still treats you like shit every other time? Or make una provoke beat your house owners, political party members and NURTW officials. Rubbish!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Wroxxane: 11:14pm On May 13, 2017
mickeymimi:

I understand your point and glad to hear that you are not in support of men who beat women..
ALL violence is evidence of weakness.......men & women can both be the abuser............if she provokes you to anger......Reason is the answer......or.....leave before it happens.....“provocation” does not apply to all situations .......and hitting anyone over words shows a serious lack of self control.....you can walk away to let off steam........when she cools down.....swallow your pride and calm down...sit her down to talk....communication is very essential in good relationship .

It is only insecure men... that enforce their power of being in control violently...........It takes ZERO bravery to beat up on someone smaller or physically weaker than you......once you start hitting a woman ......almost anything can set you off to hit her again......and the pattern will continue........then it becomes a habit....The person you used to look to protect you has now become someone who will harm you when things go wrong.

To be honest I've seen women intentionally push ....provoke men into hitting them...... If all that's going on.....and she doesn't want to work on her character...it's time to part separate ways...... Life is too short for all that BS!!!....... respect is a two way street.

Just because we are Africans ...doesn't mean a woman have to endure the beatings of her life from her hubby ........just to keep her home......if you can not get along without beating each other ...........then it is better to divorce ....violence is a sign that the relationship has come to an end .....or you need a break from each other....naturally you begin to drift apart...and build resentment toward each other.

I will say that there are women out there that do provoke and it is the man's job to leave that annoying woman before it gets to the physical point. ......Sometimes you just have to break up........ also....... women in relationships with men shouldn't need survival tactics.

Deal with your problems *bad mouth...anger....bad manners...rudeness..* .....before entering a relationship.... because you have no right to expect your partner to accept that.......If you cant work out your relationship...you walk out of it....

f you’re in a relationship where your partner is the type to put you down, talk down to you, and make a fool of you , embarrass you all the time, then it’s time to reconsider your relationship..........Violence or hitting anyone is not the answer.

You hit the nail on the head bro, respect!
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by kizyalex10(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2017
mickeymimi:

nice piece of writing but maybe I don't knw for others,but u see am scared of divorce more than anytin in marriage,especially the one that has produced kids.the kids suffer the consequences.cos the new husband of the wife won't like to take full responsibility of another man's child,neither d man's new wife would want to take care of the kids that is nt hers equally with her own children,so dis creates a rough part for the victim(children) nd even d divorced parents. In future. because when they become less successful than their hhalf siblings,they will blame their parents for that.also don't think u have seen or encountered a wicked woman bfor,an average woman is wicked but I mean d real jezebel.u will knw that sometimes d men resort to beating because it's their last option.
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Lescalier: 12:12am On May 14, 2017
Wroxxane:

provoke abi? why not provoke and beat your female boss? A female military or paramilitary officer? Y'all be screaming up and down about provoke! why Una no provoke beat a male bouncer who manhandles you at an event? Or provoke beat your neighbour wey dey use generator noise disturb your sleep and still treats you like shit every other time? Or make una provoke beat your house owners, political party members and NURTW officials. Rubbish!!!

This one na provoke already and you are doing it out of frustration, just the way most wives do.

I have a friend, his wife has sisters, and unfortunately or will I say fortunately for them, they have ties with the current CP of Ondo state. (quote me anywhere, I'm ready to face it). Once the husbands of this my friends wife's sister even dare to shout on their wives, na straight to police station.

Now, with this advantage and with the knowledge of these females have, they are of the habit to always provoke and no longer respect their husbands.

Infact, they intentionally go and start a fight with their husbands, so the man will be forced to touch them and then they call the CP, who uses her office to bully these men.

Now, this is the sort of example I'm giving. I'm nt saying it's right to hit ur wife.
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Amberon: 3:39am On May 14, 2017
You are too dense. So men don't provoke their wives too right? You are not even sound. So what makes you believe Alibaba must be a woman beater? Smh
Lescalier:
Aliaba should go and shit on himself.

He is just lucky he is not married to a lady that willl provoke him to that extent.

Some of these ladies are even so happy with the issue trending these days and now use it to further misbehave at home and provoke their husband.

Can Alibaba swear by Amadioha that he has never beat his wife?

1 Like

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Amberon: 3:39am On May 14, 2017
dont mind the fools.
Wroxxane:

1 Like

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Nofuckgiven: 5:59am On May 14, 2017
Keep beating until you end up in jail like Gentry then other real men inside there would show you what real beating is grin
As for killing your wife,we all know you must also die or stay for a very long time(years) in jail. Maybe by the time you come out,your asshole go testify!! Nonsense and ingredients undecided
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Sammiejokes(m): 8:36am On May 14, 2017
sbashir10:
Real men don't beat their wife.
A real woman too does not talk like a thug or uncultured nut. unreal woman will bring the unreal in a real man. so unreal must tackle unreal. if a woman comes physical at me, I go physical too, bring that judge from planet Jupiter. You can't just pounce on someone without an attack, you walk away and go chill with friends.
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by kuchikau: 11:13pm On May 15, 2017
babasolution:

correct guy,i dnt know when men would learn,especially these nairaland guys,they are pussies,there nothing special about women,men are just being indoctrinated to pedestalize women
i pray dey learn not d hardway. Correct bro.
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by kuchikau: 11:31pm On May 15, 2017
Dottore:

I never knew there are still guys that don't reason with their dicks. We share the same line of thoughts. I tell you most solemnly if not because of procreation and continuity of life. Well make I no talk much
tanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures / Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.