Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,874 members, 7,945,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah Congratulates Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah Congratulates Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu (573 Views)

Ihedioha Adopts David Wisdom Uchechukwu For Life After Viral Recitation Video / Abia @ 28: Minister Of Mines & Steel, Ogah, Congratulates Ikpeazu / Senate President, Saraki Congratulates Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah Congratulates Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu by mecedonia(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2017
His Excellency, Dr Okezie V. Ikpeazu
Executive Governor of Abia.

CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE.

On 12th of May 2017, the Supreme Court unequivocally reaffirmed your nomination and election as the authentic governor of our beloved state, Abia.

I have always been a law abiding citizen and will continue to be. My challenge of your nomination was borne out of a genuine desire for clarity and to see that things are put in its right perspective and today our apex court the final arbiter have spoken.

As the legal battle comes to an end with the Supreme Court declaration, I'm exceedingly happy today that in the course of this struggle, I never resorted to self help nor encouraged my supporters to indulge in any form of violence.

My interest in politics is not for fame or personal aggrandisement but to impart positively on the lives of the common man and to make our dear state, Abia the envy of other states.

My dear brother, it is worthy of note that my desire to see our home state in the right footing, developmentally and economically is not in doubt and a course I can put everything within my reach to see to fruition.

Finally, from the depth of of my heart, I wholeheartedly congratulate you and pray the almighty God to guide you right in the enormous task of building a new Abia state where peace and tranquillity reigns.

Long live Abia state
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah (OON

1 Like

Re: Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah Congratulates Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 13, 2017
Why can't he go to ICJ?
Re: Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah Congratulates Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu by Airforce1(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2017
You've just earned my respect sir

God bless you.
Re: Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah Congratulates Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu by kaykay1980: 5:14pm On May 13, 2017
Good trying to make amends for 2019. OVI better sit up.
Re: Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah Congratulates Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu by shaibu123: 5:16pm On May 13, 2017
That is the way it should be

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: A President And His Covenant With God / Lagos To Install 13,000 CCTV Cameras / Breaking: Another Two Chibok Girls Rescued - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.