Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,519 members, 7,881,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Am Not Happy For Davido; Says Alleged Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Happy For Davido; Says Alleged Babymama (419 Views)

Pretty Mike: My Nude Girls Are Happy For The Stunts / New Photos Of Dangote’s Son-In-Law’s Alleged Babymama, Irene Nwachukwu / I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy For Davido; Says Alleged Babymama by mcebisco09: 5:56pm On May 13, 2017
Davido welcomed his second daughter, Hailey, in the US with another babymama, Amanda few days back. While many are happy for him, there is a particular lady, Ayomide Labinjo, who could not care less about the new addition to his family.

The young lady had accused the singer of impregnating her about three years ago and abandoning his responsibility as a father. Even though Davido has publicly denied the child, Labinjo had since dared him to come out for another DNA test but the singer has refused.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, Ayomide said that she is not happy for the singer. She queried why he would take care of his other two children and be a doting father to them but refused to do the same to their alleged child, Mitchell, whom she claims to be his first child.

Our lawyer has sent a letter to Davido’s father since...http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/05/i-am-not-happy-for-davido-says-alleged.html

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido; Says Alleged Babymama by forreelinc(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2017
sad see my mate don dey start family
I still dey form Netflix and chill

cry oluwa provide a boo o

(1) (Reply)

Davido Wins Bet Best International Act / Davido, Wizkid, Tekno And Mr Eazi Have Been Nominated For The BET Awards / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Amazing Video Of How He Celebrated His Havard Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.