Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,164 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

My NYSC Sex Experience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My NYSC Sex Experience. (22111 Views)

Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown / Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience / Waking Up With A Good Dick – Lady Shares Sex Experience After A Night Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Sex Experience. by Romerocollins: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2017
chuckie17:
I think ur pastor should know abt this, maybe she might 've don sumtin to u spiritually. Go check ur self o

Thanks for your advice,but I doubt, it's a normal conji that got hold of her.
Re: My NYSC Sex Experience. by zexy2030(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
She is done with you. She has taken what she wanted. Used and dumped. See how it feels. Just pray, she didn't drop diseases and rub u of ur future fulfilment.
Assignment completed. # blood covenant.
This life there is no innocent activity, they have strong spiritual networking.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Sex Experience. by Romerocollins: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
zexy2030:
She is done with you. She has taken what she wanted. Used and dumped. See how it feels. Just pray, she didn't drop diseases and rub u of ur future fulfilment.
Assignment completed. # blood covenant.
This life there is no innocent activity, they have strong spiritual networking.
I'm covered with the blood of Jesus, no weapon formed against me shall prosper IJN!!

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Sex Experience. by Diablo22(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
** folds mat and leaves thread **

Re: My NYSC Sex Experience. by Diablo22(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
chuckie17:
I think ur pastor should know abt this, maybe she might 've don sumtin to u spiritually. Go check ur self o
Nigerians and spirikoko are like 5 & 6
Must everything be spiritialized?
Re: My NYSC Sex Experience. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
where u mobilised to drill pûssies or serve your fatherland eehh

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Sex Experience. by Romerocollins: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2017
Diablo22:

Nigerians and spirikoko are like 5 & 6
Must everything be spiritialized?

I tire ooo the guy just dey put fear for person body, is it a crime that she wanted something and she had it?
Re: My NYSC Sex Experience. by Romerocollins: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2017
chenzen:
where u mobilised to drill pûssies or serve your fatherland
eehh

The question should be directed to the girl not me, I'm totally innocent of the matter.
Re: My NYSC Sex Experience. by ebenezer880(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2023
Hummm
Re: My NYSC Sex Experience. by ifegen(m): 4:13am On Jun 07, 2023
Please was iPhone 6 still an identity of class as at 2016?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story / Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.