Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) (58603 Views)

Miss Ihiala, Anambra Beauty Contestant Goes Viral (Photo) / Enugu Beauty Queen Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School(Video) / Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Gkemz: 12:03am On May 14, 2017
This is what happens when a lady invest so much on the physical appearance at the expense of intellectual IQ

3 Likes

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Sammiel: 12:11am On May 14, 2017
cheaphost:

Grammatically, an individual can only disgrace himself or herself but never to embarrass himself or herself. People can embarrass you but you can only disgrace yourself.
I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Toks2008(m): 12:24am On May 14, 2017
Is this new? Many slay queens out there with no brains...
Beauty without brain = Collosal waste.

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Nobody: 12:25am On May 14, 2017
Aw, she tried, tho.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Babysheart(f): 12:39am On May 14, 2017
She slayed the question.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Pamcrest(f): 12:39am On May 14, 2017
Oh mi lawd!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Just me
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Sename101(f): 12:45am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Houseofglam7 post=56496215]Most fine gals get coconut water for brain. I beg to differ!!!
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by CzarChris(m): 12:47am On May 14, 2017
It was totally excruciatingly painful watching that video, all beauty and no brain.
Chai!! Ashamed dey catching me on her behind sorry behalf. grin grin grin

Abeg who get that Mugabe meme, where he said something like "when a woman is beautiful with nothing upstairs, the private part suffers for it". This is a perfect example of that.

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by CzarChris(m): 12:54am On May 14, 2017
LordIsaac:
U see....dignified face empty skull. I have always maintained that the degree of shallowness of these fellows is directly proportional to the amount of cosmestics on their face.
And you has to bring a mathematical twist to it. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by skalash: 12:54am On May 14, 2017
Oh
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:07am On May 14, 2017
English don suffer 4 9ja finish embarassed
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by rezzy: 1:14am On May 14, 2017
Warri girl. Stage fright can disgrace someone sha.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by emeka2847: 1:20am On May 14, 2017
End time slay queen! grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by olamitunmise: 1:41am On May 14, 2017
now, you will tell me education is not good??
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by iamxolomon(m): 1:50am On May 14, 2017
Evablizin:
Lols,her brain where d answers is coming from z corrupt, using anti-virus wil nt solve the problem it needs adequate and proper formating.Hey i'm nt understanding.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by madjune(m): 2:21am On May 14, 2017
People should free this girl abeg.

Clearly, she's not as exposed as shes supposed to be.
May not be her fault.

She doesn't know What the term "arranged marriage" is

However, she has a heart.
Her answer tells me as much.

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by iluvpomo(m): 2:54am On May 14, 2017
To those laughing, give them microphone make we hear the kind nonsense dem go talk.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by odaniel1(m): 3:14am On May 14, 2017
This girl reminds me of my Ex..

Beautiful water-bottle filled with agbo inside!
#EmptyBarrels #NoJuice

4 Likes

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by kumulus(m): 3:15am On May 14, 2017
She nailed it jor

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by bigmee: 3:29am On May 14, 2017
Beginning to reap the dividends of the decay in our education.

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by LEOVOLUTION(m): 3:34am On May 14, 2017
forMom:
Hayyy God

Nne ibu ishi azu
okwa ezigbo isi okporoko.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by LEOVOLUTION(m): 3:42am On May 14, 2017
Rilwan20:
You mustn't know everything, that's why you call it beauty pageant.
Not riddle or I.Q contest.

Baba clap for yourself. Because the question was based on rocket science abi?

2 Likes

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Nobody: 4:51am On May 14, 2017
She is finished
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by peacockremi(m): 5:01am On May 14, 2017
cheaphost:
A beauty pageant contestant representing Emohua Local Government in Rivers state has become the butt of jokes after she embarrassed herself during Miss Rivers state golden jubilee contest which held last night. During the question and answer section, the judges asked which is better: an arranged marriage or a love marriage and she answered arranged marriage. She went on to explain why she preferred arranged marriage and it's one of the funniest things you will hear today.

She said:

"Why I preferred arranged marriage is that if you arrange your marriage....I preferred arranged marriage because if you arrange yourself before going into marriage definitely you'll never face any trouble. And there will be nothing like problem. But if you don't prepare before going into marriage, you find yourself being tired of the marriage due to the country now, you love somebody and you go into marriage and tomorrow you find out the marriage not being strong because you went to the marriage because of love" .

Watch the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4epovL6BFfs

Check Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/miss-rivers-contestant-embarasses-asked-question-marriage-video/

IGBO and BLONDER they ar like 5&6
BIAFARA..........
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by AlphaStyles(m): 5:02am On May 14, 2017
blood of Zakaria

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by deflover(m): 5:10am On May 14, 2017
Most Nigerian gals are air heads
And if u correct them they form anger

Dey only know about prick
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by deflover(m): 5:13am On May 14, 2017
madjune:
People should free this girl abeg.

Clearly, she's not as exposed as shes supposed to be.
May not be her fault.

She doesn't know What the term "arranged marriage" is

However, she has a heart.
Her answer tells me as much.

This is not about exposure
She is third world dumb

This na d type wey go tell her pikin to wait till u come back from work to do home work for the kids

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by kingjoe(m): 5:13am On May 14, 2017
obviously low IQ.similar thing happened in umuahia last two years ,a contestant was asked the current president of Nigeria and guess what. she said yaradua.a dead man!

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by chara019: 5:48am On May 14, 2017
Eiyaa,sorry bae you just earned national embarrassment, kai...prolly its the tension,things like this happen...dont be to hard on her jae .
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:58am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Sename101 post=56498890][/quote]
Madam, na *most* I talk na
No be all
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by entrepreneurmic: 6:00am On May 14, 2017
talk2alabama:
All these girls be disgracing someborri..
THIS IS WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM INDOMIE CHILDREN. LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. / Nigerian Makeup Artists And Their Exorbitant Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.