Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,900 members, 7,889,967 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

See What A Man & The Wife Did To A Man Trying To Sleep With The Wife(video & Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Man & The Wife Did To A Man Trying To Sleep With The Wife(video & Pic (1108 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man & The Wife Did To A Man Trying To Sleep With The Wife(video & Pic by olaboo123: 9:12pm On May 13, 2017
Married woman and her husband team up to deal with a man pressurizing her for sexual relationsHIP
[img]https://2.bp..com/-yHA72ZKeaMA/WRdSKyLpDGI/AAAAAAAMZBs/Y4QSd4ZubusUIMiorZnpENmbU8rbcAK7QCEw/s1600/b.png[/img]
An unidentified man was caught pants down trying to convince his supposed friend's wife to commit adultery, by having sex with him on her matrimonial bed, somewhere in Nigeria. In a video trending online, the naked man, who's also married, is seen begging the woman's husband after he was caught. The woman had earlier informed her husband of the sexual advances being made and they apparently planned to catch him red handed. The husband had a cutlass with him...

The woman could be heard saying in Igbo; "I told you to leave someone's wife and face your own but you refused."

The culprit however continued pleading with the husband, requesting that they settle the scandal indoors without informing others. His plea fell on deaf ears.

https://youtu.be/9sA_Kgow92A

Source : http://loveandgizt..com/2017/05/you-will-pity-this-man-married-woman.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: See What A Man & The Wife Did To A Man Trying To Sleep With The Wife(video & Pic by nifemi25(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2017
This is a lesson to others .
Re: See What A Man & The Wife Did To A Man Trying To Sleep With The Wife(video & Pic by jerryunit48: 9:19pm On May 13, 2017
You see your life now?
Re: See What A Man & The Wife Did To A Man Trying To Sleep With The Wife(video & Pic by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2017
He cm dey beg for indoor settlement, the guy na player, but table tennis player grin
Re: See What A Man & The Wife Did To A Man Trying To Sleep With The Wife(video & Pic by decatalyst(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2017
Oh boy, the guy thigh thick ooo shocked
Re: See What A Man & The Wife Did To A Man Trying To Sleep With The Wife(video & Pic by ThatKING(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2017
chai and his wife warned me o.
Wetin I go con do now ?

Re: See What A Man & The Wife Did To A Man Trying To Sleep With The Wife(video & Pic by Dmelkowking50(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2017
Men.. Wen u marry Abeg love ur choice... Marriage for me na no more games....

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Invoke Curses On My Ex / Help A Confuse Broda / Black Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.