Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,135 members, 7,931,877 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This (1034 Views)

My Boyfriend Likes Sex A Lot And I Want To Start An Opened Relationship / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by Canaanland: 9:56pm On May 13, 2017
*RECOMMENDED WAYS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE*:
'Sir, I won't lie to you. At times, I feel I should beat my wife. She does some annoying things & I just feel like beating her...' That was what Mr. Friday (not real name) told me as he came to complain about his wife to me in the office. I told him, I also beat my wife Wunmi Ajibode Ogunlolu, in fact I beat her daily just like all men do. The only different is how we beat our wives. I don't use belt, I don't use abusive words, I don't use sex starvation to beat her, I don't use blow, I don't use kick.

I am a King & married to a Queen. Such don't happen in a palace like ours. This is the way I 'beat' my wife and I recommended it for Mr. Friday & I am recommending it for all men. The reason why my Queen can't leave me is because she is enjoying the beating.

This is the way I beat her. I beat her by:
B- BEAUTIFYING HER.
E- ENCOURAGING HER.
A- ASSISTING HER
T- TREATING HER AS A QUEEN.

No woman can die in your hands no matter how many times you beat her in a day as long as you do it the way I do it to my Queen. I know this is the way women will love their husbands to beat them. There can't be divorce or separation if we 'beat' our wives like this. When you use belt, wire, blow, knife, slap, or any domestic violence means on your wife, you are worthy to be awarded a duplex at Neuro Psychiatric Hospital or you can go there yourself and tell them to detain you there until you are okay. For all excellent husbands, follow that syllabus I gave you on how I beat my own Queen daily & go and do likewise. The joy of your family is my priority.

WISDOM FOR WIVES!

As a Wife, Your BEAUTY attracts your husband, but your WISDOM will continue to keep him! Your ELEGANCE catches his ATTENTION, but your INTELLIGENCE convinces him!

NAGGING irritates your husband, but your "Constructive Silence" weakens him! Remember that the "boyish" character in your husband comes out occasionally, But your ability to always handle it, is a sign that you are a real woman.

Copied
Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 13, 2017
Click bait smiley For your mind you Dom create topic.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by talk2alabama: 9:58pm On May 13, 2017
Mchew.. No matter how you paint it

Beat is beat.. It has no other meaning...

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by Cladez(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2017
Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 13, 2017
talk2alabama:

Son... learn to kip kwiet when you can't comprehend what is being said.

You are too young to be commenting on relationship issues!
Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by Chrisrare: 10:07pm On May 13, 2017
You never jam wife dat naggs incessantly.. Such wives need beating from time to time to put them in order.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2017
I actually thought it was real beat, I was gonna commend the OP
Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by whitebeard(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2017
see the impact of mercy aigbe in the life of nairalanders...

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by Topestbilly(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2017
angry
Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by talk2alabama: 10:12pm On May 13, 2017
Chrisrare:
You never jam wife dat naggs incessantly.. Such wives need beating from time to time to put them in order.
cases where some wives set up the man's belongings ablaze
Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 13, 2017

Dictionary meaning of 'beat'

(transitive) To hit; to knock; to pound; to strike.

(transitive) To strike or pound repeatedly, usually in some sort of rhythm.

(transitive) To win against; to defeat or overcome; to do better than, outdo, or excel (someone) in a particular, competitive event.

(transitive) To win against; to defeat or overcome; to do better than, outdo, or excel (someone) in a particular, competitive event.

So Op, warriz it?

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by Alphamale2017(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2017
immediately i read the part where he did the acronym for b.e.a.t . i stopped reading. this looks more like fictitious knowledge to me . too imaginary and abstract to be taken seriously.

even when I hear some men of God preach, I shake my head because when knowledge is tooooo abstract it can no longer be applied in our daily lives

OP please be more realistic and practical. I hate those acronym stuff.

wait so u mean to say u actually sat him down and began to spew those acronym?? is that what will help his marriage?

Lmaooooo. fucksters

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by SuperSuave(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2017
talk2alabama:

did you read the post at all?
Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by talk2alabama: 10:19pm On May 13, 2017
SuperSuave:

did you read the post at all?
yep.. Got a problem with my post?
Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by smardray(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2017
Op lemme ave jst a drag of what u re smoking
Re: I Beat My Wife A Lot And It Has Really Changed Her Life.... Men Should Read This by SolexxBarry(m): 12:37am On May 14, 2017
Real men don't beat Real women

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Young Man Who Killed And Burnt His Pretty Girlfriend In Court (photos) / “13 Useful Advice For Single Men” / Please Ladies And Gentlemen: What Is The Total Amount In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.