Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Tale Of My Private Lesson Episode 2.... Read Responsibly 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tale Of My Private Lesson Episode 2.... Read Responsibly 18+ (951 Views)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher (18+) / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Tale Of My Private Lesson Episode 3.... Read Responsibly 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tale Of My Private Lesson Episode 2.... Read Responsibly 18+ by Achukswap1(m): 5:19am On May 14, 2017
MRS okpee: but...........( she purse for a while before saying) Well am sorry for the embarrassment,you look very young that's why i said so, please sit down. I sat down on a chair mehn this chair be like say dm no use foam do am. It was colorful and well furnished. Am sorry once again she said.

ME: Its ok ma i understand.

OKPEE: so which state are your from?

ME: Ma am from Edo state.

OKPEE: that's nice. So how old are you?

ME: ( felt so embarrassed) but as guy wey i be, i just pretended as if nothing happened. Am 23 ma.

OKPEE: 23? Hmmm so what age did you graduated from university

ME: ( i soloquized mehn whats is this woman up to, why all this unreasonable question) ma 21.

OKPEE: ( smiles) you must be a genius guy, i like that, so lets get down to business. My first daughter name is Janet and she is 19, like i earlier said,she failed in her last year jamb and she is a science student, hope you can take on both

maths,

chemistry

physics and

English.

She will be sitting for another jamb next year.

ME: ma its ok

OKPEE:less i forget what did you even study in university.

ME: electronic electrical engineering.:

OKPEE: which means you are the prefect march for my daughter's need.

ME:yes ma ( i looked at the photo on the wall directly in front of me, its of a very pretty young lady, she is fair and has big boob, this must be her daughter Janet i said to myself, chai!!!!!!!!!! OMO see bobby...........

OKPEE: i also have another daughter who is presently in SS2 now and she is preparing to write her SSCE exams.

ME: ok ma.

OKPEE. ( calling someone by name Lola!!!!!!!!!! Bring a bottle of coke for me and a glass cup).

A young girl appeared from the kitchen, her dressing shows that she is a house help she must be in her early 20s, i guess, she has this inbulit beauty a nice dimples an average size bosom, she severed me the coke turned back.
Continue reading
www.doneve.com.ng/2017/05/tale-private-lesson-episode2.html

(1) (Reply)

The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. / Ten Guys You Should Never Date. / Human-like Sex Robot The Norm In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.