Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,940 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:38 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him (33056 Views)

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by sunnysunny69(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2017
All that hustle up and down with the thight will end up with an olosho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by iluvdonjazzy: 9:39am On May 14, 2017
luvly
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by sexiestharam(f): 9:40am On May 14, 2017
Hi mods. Please I haven't been able to open the nairaland.com page on Google Chrome for two days now as it gives a page with an annoying smiley. Look into this please.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by transient123(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Apostle KamaSutra

Trinity = 3 some

Bad guy! 1+1+1=1

Otobo+iyabo ojo + the other ipob girl=apostle sule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by helpee(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2017
K
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by OmoAregbesola: 9:43am On May 14, 2017
Apostle Jigolo u ar sighted.
Look @ those Mumu pipu kneeling down for a mere Jigolo. smh.
Thank God I'm not a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by hokafor(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2017
This man is enjoying , his do as i say charm is very potent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by GeneralOjukwu: 9:43am On May 14, 2017
transient123:

Bad guy! 1+1+1=1

Otobo+iyabo ojo + the other ipob girl=apostle sule.

Solve for X....

Other ipob gal = Danielle Okeke

If all tithes remain constant, the circumference of a bakassi is directly proportional to the price of a jeep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by AngelicBeing: 9:46am On May 14, 2017
cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by ElsonMorali: 9:48am On May 14, 2017
Guy man looks like a criminal in that top pics.

Very soon he'll be ending on the backs of Liberian prostitutes and he'll need police protection.

Nice move, "nackpostle ".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Nobody: 9:50am On May 14, 2017
Yeye man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by jelil01: 9:51am On May 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Those that started this lovely religion were all killed. Some got crucified, beheaded, fried in hot oil, burnt alive, fed alive to the lions etc.

It's so sad to see those that are professing Christianity today wearing expensive shoes, flying in jets, and owning mansions. With such luxurious living, these men can never stand Satan's tests. Satan doesn't even need to test them cos they are already in fellowship with him.

Apostle suleman communing with a police IG is equivalent to what would have happened if Jesus Christ had made friends with Pontius Pilate who ordered him to be flogged.
so he should make police his enemy??

Ur wisdom is little

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Qriousity(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2017
Can't wait to become a professional Webpreneur and Entrepreneur.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Teepercuss(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Those that started this lovely religion were all killed. Some got crucified, beheaded, fried in hot oil, burnt alive, fed alive to the lions etc.

It's so sad to see those that are professing Christianity today wearing expensive shoes, flying in jets, and owning mansions. With such luxurious living, these men can never stand Satan's tests. Satan doesn't even need to test them cos they are already in fellowship with him.

Apostle suleman communing with a police IG is equivalent to what would have happened if Jesus Christ had made friends with Pontius Pilate who ordered him to be flogged.
alBHAGDADI:

alBHAGDADI:

What a perspective of Christianity! When the scripture made it clear that Jesus became poor that we might be rich, howbeit that you expect Christians not to live Luxury Lives?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Nobody: 9:54am On May 14, 2017
jelil01:
yeye olosho.
Nne gi
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Teepercuss(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Apostle KamaSutra
Trinity = 3 some
You've got to respect the Anointing!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by jelil01: 9:58am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Nne gi
apostle no go look ur flat yansh
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Nobody: 10:00am On May 14, 2017
jelil01:
apostle no go look ur flat yansh
Ur ban dey come .... 1 year plus
U dey take me play ... u don see my yansh before angry ... mtcheeeew
Pastor warned me about nonentities like u ... you will be saved by force undecided gerrout of my site
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by PStacks(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2017
Dont worry.... Another liberian girl would soon release pictures of you sleeping with her.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool all the people all the time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by ElsonMorali: 10:02am On May 14, 2017
Caricature:
We love you daddy!

Just don't Let daddy behold you otherwise daddy will be ending on your back too. sad

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Believe7(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2017
After my secondary school, I decided to go to a medical school. .At the entrance, we were asked to re-arrange the letter:- *PNEIS*. to form the name of an important body part which is most useful when active ..
Those who wrote spine are now professional doctors. While, those of you that wrote what you're thinking, are now Slay Queens and Kings on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and probably writing Jamb examination

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by jelil01: 10:05am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ur ban dey come .... 1 year plus
U dey take me play ... u don see my yansh before angry ... mtcheeeew
Pastor warned me about nonentities like u ... you will be saved by force undecided gerrout of my site
hahaha.madam se.un....

Flat yansh
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Nobody: 10:05am On May 14, 2017
jelil01:
hahaha.madam se.un....

Flat yansh
Lol u wish grin
Leave me biko just dey distract person
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by JohnieWalker(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2017
obembet:

Some peopel with Lazarus mentality...... Pls u can relocate to Maiduguri, Ur idea will work there

While some of us have Abraham mentality

Rhema Sir, i hear you
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Abudu2000(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2017
olafunny:
The IG wan Dab for the first pic cheesy
lol, werey
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Princeboca12(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Will u keep quite.. I wonder why peeps like u see pastors living an expensive life as a wrong idea of what christainity is. My bible says in 2nd corinthians 8 vs 9 according to the living bible goes thus " You know how full of love and kindness our lord Jesus was; though he was very rich, yet to help u he became so very poor, so that by being poor he could make you rich"
If u have the time u can as well read mark 10 vs 29-30 as well read 1st samuel 2 vs 7, proverbs 10 vs 22. And according to ecclesiastes 5 vs 19, the GIFT of GOD is riches and wealth. So Mr man never be envious of these men of GOD for they are blessed by the creator.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by Originalsly: 10:23am On May 14, 2017
mmsen:
Aren't there verses in the Bible about people who pray to be seen?
Yes...and from that you should discern that they are not really of God. There are verses that make it very clear. .. if you want to pray. ..do so in privacy and not make a show of it. This one has to let the whole world know.... but I know he and his followers can explain.Man of God...Apostle indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by homosapien002: 10:26am On May 14, 2017
Caricature:
Please you don't need to say anything if you don't have anything to say.

He/she has said a lot,but u wouldn't know cos he/she's not hailing ur pastor...

But he/she's actually right about these pastors of our time they only care about themselves and their pocket.
Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him by ropodinho3633(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2017
massinola:
Good for him
Meanwhile, when Ekiti man buys a car and takes it home

You are not serious...... You really need medical attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.