Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,735 members, 7,935,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Can I Use To Make Youghurt? I Need Culture - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Can I Use To Make Youghurt? I Need Culture (1063 Views)

Yoghurts With Live And Active Culture. Where Can I Get Them / Where Can I Yeast For Youghurt Production / Is Rice, The Real African Culture? Africans Seems To Love Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Use To Make Youghurt? I Need Culture by bamboke(f): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hi all,please I can't seem to find culture to make youghurt. Or can I use unsweetened or already made yoghurt to make a fresh one?

Thanks 4 ur response
Re: What Can I Use To Make Youghurt? I Need Culture by Kinkinatus(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2010
Hi,

it is really simple, all you need to do is add a little bit of previously purchased youghurt to your prepared milk. You do not need to purchase any culture. Works every time. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Food,drink Nd Fruit They Would Never Catch You Eating / Get Your Aprons On, It's Time To Cook / I Wan Take Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.