Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,556 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Would Never Give Up On Biafra – Leader Of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Never Give Up On Biafra – Leader Of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire (480 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Never Give Up On Biafra – Leader Of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire by davidotokiblog1(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2017
The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOP, Nnamdi Kanu, Monday vowed to challenge his stringent bail conditions, saying they were unconstitutional.

Nnamdi kanu He also said that he would never give up his agitation for the restoration of Biafran Republic, pointing out that he wanted the reward for his agitation in this world and not when dies and goes to heaven. Kanu spoke in Enugu when paid a “Thank You” visit to the leadership of the Eastern Consultative Assembly, ECA.

READ THE FULL NEWS BY CLINKING HERE: https://davidotokiblog..com.ng/2017/05/i-would-never-give-up-on-biafra-leader.html

Re: I Would Never Give Up On Biafra – Leader Of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire by olisa4(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2017
ok
Re: I Would Never Give Up On Biafra – Leader Of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2017
Of course we all knew you will not give up easily, even those behind the barbaric bailed condition knew it, it was just to keep u silent for a while.
Re: I Would Never Give Up On Biafra – Leader Of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire by jonnpedro: 8:36am On May 14, 2017
We stand with u. GOD will see u through ur struggles.
Re: I Would Never Give Up On Biafra – Leader Of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire by yarimo(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2017
And Nigerian government will never give up on putting you in prison, silly fraudster.
Re: I Would Never Give Up On Biafra – Leader Of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire by whitebeard(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2017
the real match just actually began lemme kick back and relax...

even if KANU actualise Biafra now, in the future when Nigeria is better we would take Biafra back and leave the united nations..!
Re: I Would Never Give Up On Biafra – Leader Of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire by Nwodosis(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2017
Re: I Would Never Give Up On Biafra – Leader Of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire by Aimwest(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2017
I am a Yoruba man and fully support this agenda sad
One of our Yoruba elders Alani Akinrinade who fought in the civil war said few week ago that they should have let you guys go embarassed
Only a fool can still believe in one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Would Never Give Up On Biafra – Leader Of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire by Aimwest(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2017
yarimo:
And Nigerian government will never give up on putting you in prison, silly fraudster.
You want to be slave to the Hausa/Fulani for the rest of your life abi undecided
You know someone just have to stand and say enough is enough angry the man is kanu
Re: I Would Never Give Up On Biafra – Leader Of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire by Ogalanyachieze: 9:24am On May 14, 2017
jonnpedro:
We stand with u. GOD will see u through ur struggles.
you mean God will see us through our struggle right?

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Niger Community, Kill 21 / UPDATED: No Coup Plot Hatched - DHQ / Happy Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.