Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did (38940 Views)

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' / Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by Dollabiz: 7:10pm On May 14, 2017
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by ijayebonyi(f): 7:11pm On May 14, 2017
emeijeh:

Mum, please don't imitate her when you grow old.

But i know you got swag too wink
Trust your mum nah. I am a mother and I know what it means, won't disappoint you son
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by emeijeh(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Trust your mum nah. I am a mother and I know what it means, won't disappoint you son
Thumbs up mum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by GeneralOjukwu: 7:18pm On May 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Yoruba women no dey ever retire

For that kyn work

Stop being an embarrassment to your entire race. I am sure you were talking about YOUR own mother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by dakuizi(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2017
vacancy for interested guys,age no be nothing but number,this isn't the case grin
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by orjaha(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2017
great swag
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by gud4dbest(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2017
Alhkerimu:
This is pure madness....what message did she think she's delarce, whose of his/her grand child would want to emulate her. Arrant morirsss
These woman hail from delta state,
Delta peoples sometimes reason so myopically...

Infact this woman is a disgrace to womanity

oga,is it more than the look?Haba! Calm down.Huh?
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by sweetilicious(f): 8:03pm On May 14, 2017
Alhkerimu:
This is pure madness....what message did she think she's delarce, whose of his/her grand child would want to emulate her. Arrant morirsss

I don't quite agree with you.She looks good.
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by seangy4konji: 8:04pm On May 14, 2017
Nothing do you ma.
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by Ayinke93(f): 8:09pm On May 14, 2017
Alhkerimu:

wait what exactly is your point mr Knowitall? Is she exposing any part of her body or was she promoting any form of immorality? You are just a stupid hypocrite who wants to drag everyone into your boring life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by Abdul124(m): 8:11pm On May 14, 2017
Mama, u look hott!
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by theecaus(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2017
Charlie boy mumsy
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by Rukkydelta(f): 8:26pm On May 14, 2017
Alhkerimu:

Who told she is a deltan?
And even though she is from time that comment of yours is so wrong because you were once hurt by someone from delta doesn't give you the right to come to such conclusion
You are the one that is so myopic with your thinking, this post of yours just portrays who you are
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by Codes151(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2017
It's Ladyf granny!!! She dey stay for ekpanya
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by phaulzoe(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2017
Funny granny
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by mechanics(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2017
hahahahah, she wish to be young again.
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by bukatyne(f): 9:08pm On May 14, 2017
Imstrong:
Happy mother's day

A famous inspirational speaker said;“best years of my life were spent in the arm of a woman who wasn't my wife“. The audience was shock in silence. Then he added:“she was my mother"(big round of applause and laughter)
A very daring husband tried to copy this at home. After dinner he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen;"best years of my life were spent in the arm of a woman who wasn't my wife."standing for a moment, he tried to recall the next line of the speaker, by the time he gained his senses, he was on hospital bed recovering from burns of hot water!
Lesson:don't copy when you can't paste

Hahahahhahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by ElsonMorali: 9:30pm On May 14, 2017
See must be from Warri.
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by mercy232(f): 10:15pm On May 14, 2017
Granny is bae... LOL...
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by enifomeogba: 9:59am On May 15, 2017
Alhkerimu:

you dey mad.. i don't see anything wrong with this.. Why would you say she hailed from Delta state.. between peeps from delta and you now, who dey reason myopically?
Typical Nigerians with their useless and stupid comments. Nor go understand the concepts of a message before ona go rush dey comment rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by megareal: 1:27pm On May 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did by Shoolar(m): 2:39am On May 16, 2017
Swaggalicious mama ma'am grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman Return Her Bride Price, And Should The Man Accept? / Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife / My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.