Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,835 members, 7,952,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Online Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Online Business (530 Views)

My Experience About About Online Investment Programme And Secret Of Making Money / Best SECRET You Have Ever Told To Make $30 - $50 In A Daily Basis In 2019 / Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Online Business by Mejexz(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2017
1.. You can't make money overnight

You 've seen adverts like, "start making thousands of dollars within 24 hours", or "fill up your bank account at the click of a
button." Yes, I'm sure you've come across them. But do you need someone to tell you that they're nothing but blatant lies and scams?

See, you can't make money overnight from online business. .
Now, I'm not saying you can't start making money within a shorter timeframe. In fact, you can start making money few months after
starting your online business, or even sooner, depending on the type of business. But bear in mind that you won't start making money immediately.

Dump the idea of making money right from the start. Rather, focus on building a large audience, building trust, and positioning yourself as an expert in your chosen niche. Once you've achieved all these, you'll easily convince people to take whatever action you want from them. And that's when your profit will start flowing in ceaselessly.
But you can't achieve all these overnight.

2.. Online business is not rosy, especially from the start

Have you been thinking that all you need to do is create your web page, publish some articles you scraped from other sites, litter your sidebar with ads and affiliate links, and sit back to watch your income soar? My friend, you've been dreaming! So wake up now.

Online business isn’t that rosy.
You'll need to set up a web page or blog that looks very professional and attractive. You'll need to write and publish several articles.
Now, not just articles – unique, valuable, and error-free articles that will engage your audience and position you as an expert in your chosen niche.
You'll need to spend time on monitoring your analytics and traffic, keyword research, finding new post ideas, experimenting with SEO techniques, and so on.

In short, you'll need to spend lots of time, energy, and money. That's
the fact!

3. Specificity is the shortcut to online business success

If you're thinking of starting a blog on general health and wellness,
I'll advise you to drop that idea. Do you know why?

Because that niche is very huge and already dominated by some monster sites (like WebMD, Mayo Clinic, Medline, etc.) that you can never topple in the rankings for most keywords, no matter how hard you try.
Instead, streamline your focus by blogging on a smaller niche like health tips for pregnant women, weight loss tips for busy and lazy
people, etc. This way, you'll quickly achieve success due to the specificity of the niche.
So, it's either you narrow your focus, or you fizzle out!

4.. Online business involves lots of trial and error.

Yes, you'll need to carry out many experiments if you want to succeed in online business. Sometimes, you may have to risk losing money, just to find out what will bring results and what will not.

As I stated below , not all proven techniques will work for you. So,you need to keep trying different ones to know which works. If you're the type that hates experimenting, I'm sorry, online business isn't for you

5.. Tactics that worked magically for others may not work for you .

That's just it! If I should reveal how I've been making a living from cryptomarketing for the past two years, and you were to adopt all
my tactics perfectly, you still may end up not making any money. So,no tactic guarantees success in online business.

(I think that's where some traces of luck come in.)

Source

Abbas Toriola
CEO webincomeplus

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Become One Of The Over 100,000 Lucky Families! In Access Family Fortune Promo / Lands For As Low As 250k To 6million In Abuja / Best In Wallpapers,3d Panel Epoxy, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.