Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,783 members, 7,965,934 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:57 AM

How Naval Officer’s Brother Stabbed Him To Death ‘over Father’s Estate’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Naval Officer’s Brother Stabbed Him To Death ‘over Father’s Estate’ (464 Views)

I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect / Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello & Maryam Sanda's Wedding Photos Before She Stabbed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Naval Officer’s Brother Stabbed Him To Death ‘over Father’s Estate’ by Bravo123: 2:58pm On May 14, 2017
Uthman Lamidi, a police detective, on Friday told an Ikeja high court of how Walle Allen, a naval officer, was stabbed to death by his elder brother over their late father’s estate.

Wale was allegedly murdered by Abiodun Allen, 31, following an argument over their father’s property.

According to the detective, Wale, who was serving in Port Harcourt, had visited the family home to settle a dispute over their late father’s property which was allegedly taken over by Abiodun...
Led in evidence by prosecutor, O. Ahmed-Muili, Lamidi told the court that Abiodun, was 27 years old when he committed the offence at 11pm on February 20, 2013 at their family’s house located at 5, Oritse St., at Imude community in Oto-Awori local council development area.

He also explained the series of events that led to Abiodun’s arrest by the police...

Read more @ http://alabingo.com/2017/05/naval-officers-b…h-fathers-estate/
Re: How Naval Officer’s Brother Stabbed Him To Death ‘over Father’s Estate’ by Dalastically: 3:05pm On May 14, 2017
What brothers can do to each other because of wealth you won't take six feet below..

Re: How Naval Officer’s Brother Stabbed Him To Death ‘over Father’s Estate’ by azimibraun: 3:18pm On May 14, 2017
It appears to me like I have seen this same story some years back on this same NL. Anyway, it's still a valid piece of info because it represents a classic Naija situation. Jackie Chan the Actor said he will give his entire wealth to charity and leave his child/children and wife with good education and good will. He can't afford to have his amily use his money to pay lawyers suing themselves while he was dead and gone.
Re: How Naval Officer’s Brother Stabbed Him To Death ‘over Father’s Estate’ by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2017
u killed ur blood becos of someone else property vanity upon vanity,I guess you can enjoy it now

(1) (Reply)

Antics Of Criminals And Fraudsters On Nairaland And Online / 15 Year Old Boy Kills Bestfriend For Liking His Girlfriend’s Picture On Facebook / Angry Residents Barricade Hotel Over Death Of Waitress In Umahia (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.