Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,149 members, 7,919,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:34 PM

Wedding Thought Is Giving Me Sleepiness Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Thought Is Giving Me Sleepiness Night (706 Views)

Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Thought Is Giving Me Sleepiness Night by olayemi85(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2017
I a Christian brother, got engaged to a sister who we love ourselves so much, I finished my nysc in 2013 and before that time I have the mind of getting married asap, but ability to secure job hold me down, now by Sept I will be 32 years and by July my courtship will be 5years old without sexual intercoure, though its not easy on my side I must be sincere, there way a time I had to peep on my babe while bathing just to have a glance of her unclothedness, unfortunately she caught me in the act and lambasted me and later report me to my dad, my dad apologized to her on my behalf, now after she finish her nysc last month we decided to fix a date for the wedding, though low key but we are having financial challenge. But I kept wondering the same money we need to avoid formication is not enough to the money some guys spends on babe just to have sex with them. Though wedding has been fix I know God will surely take all the glory. Now I know why many devoted brethren are falling into formication, but thank God so far, grace has seen us to this level I know God will see me through, though my angel take all praise for not allowing us to fall into formication. If not her, possibly we would have fallen several times,because there was a period during my secondary school days that I was involved in sexual sins, which still give me urge till today, but for over 12years,I have not had sex with anyone because of his grace, though I won't deny the fact that I WAS CONSTANTLY STRUGGLING WITH LUST. But I know lust will become history come July 1 as I take my angel to the altar. Somebody shout hallelujah and God place it in your mind to help, u can send me a private message olayemiolaolorun@gmail.com
We need job, accommodation and finance for the wedding, we fix it because we can't afford to sin against God

1 Like

Re: Wedding Thought Is Giving Me Sleepiness Night by kristonium(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2017
Is this supposed to be a testimony or revelation or confession of your struggle?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Thought Is Giving Me Sleepiness Night by evaboy4real: 4:28pm On May 14, 2017
olayemi85:
I a Christian brother, got engaged to a sister who we love ourselves so much, I finished my nysc in 2013 and before that time I have the mind of getting married asap, but ability to secure job hold me down, now by Sept I will be 32 years and by July my courtship will be 5years old without sexual intercoure, though its not easy on my side I must be sincere, there way a time I had to peep on my babe while bathing just to have a glance of her unclothedness, unfortunately she caught me in the act and lambasted me and later report me to my dad, my dad apologized to her on my behalf, now after she finish her nysc last month we decided to fix a date for the wedding, though low key but we are having financial challenge. But I kept wondering the same money we need to avoid formication is not enough to the money some guys spends on babe just to have sex with them. Though wedding has been fix I know God will surely take all the glory. Now I know why many devoted brethren are falling into formication, but thank God so far, grace has seen us to this level I know God will see me through, though my angel take all praise for not allowing us to fall into formication. If not her, possibly we would have fallen several times,because there was a period during my secondary school days that I was involved in sexual sins, which still give me urge till today, but for over 12years,I have not had sex with anyone because of his grace, though I won't deny the fact that I WAS CONSTANTLY STRUGGLING WITH LUST. But I know lust will become history come July 1 as I take my angel to the altar. Somebody shout hallelujah and God place it in your mind to help, u can send me a private message olayemiolaolorun@gmail.com
We need job, accommodation and finance for the wedding, we fix it because we can't afford to sin against God
My brother, you try. The God that fix the date will see you through. I know how you feeling but God have you in mind.
I wish you a very fantastic wedlock

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Thought Is Giving Me Sleepiness Night by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 14, 2017
Hope the lust is satified grin
Create topic so we know if it was as amazing as u have imagined July 1

1 Like

Re: Wedding Thought Is Giving Me Sleepiness Night by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hope the lust is satified grin
Create topic so we know if it was as amazing as u have imagined July 1
hmmm u nor tell dem say marriage nor be indomi ooo
Re: Wedding Thought Is Giving Me Sleepiness Night by ikbnice(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2017
See 21st century corporate begging
Re: Wedding Thought Is Giving Me Sleepiness Night by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 14, 2017
So you are getting married because you need to have sex? undecided
Re: Wedding Thought Is Giving Me Sleepiness Night by Cholls(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2017
my brother nawao....dis life sef.....July 1 is the new beginning of fvcking for u for free eiyah.
Re: Wedding Thought Is Giving Me Sleepiness Night by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 14, 2017
Congrats for having sex free relationship bro. When I was much younger and followed my mum to the market, she used to request to test/eat some dried fish while pricing it.

When I asked, she said she wanted to ascertain the true taste before buying because there was no return policy.

Congrats again brother.smiley
Re: Wedding Thought Is Giving Me Sleepiness Night by Mekus68: 6:27pm On May 14, 2017
Hmmmm
Fixing wedding date without money.
Me and my guys have been fixing wedding date without wife.
God will see us all through. Amen

(1) (Reply)

............................. / Mom To Be-sanya And Hubby Stun In Stylish Maternity Shoot / What Will You Do If You Are The Man??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.