Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,388 members, 7,940,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Clubs And Right Associations To Belong - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Clubs And Right Associations To Belong (683 Views)

Clubs / Urban Clubs Charity CUP (U3C) / If U Didn't Do This, You Belong To The Indomie Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clubs And Right Associations To Belong by fredrickz03: 4:29pm On May 14, 2017
Please my people kindly advice me on which clubs or associations that I can associate with. I mean clubs of moral values, where you can add value and values be added to you, where you can network with the right people with dreams and ambition, where you can be and discover yourself and make me social, where you can make good friends and connection and always stand by you in anything, etc. I really need good companies that I will associate with and be fulfilled. You can suggest names and contacts.

Thanks.
Re: Clubs And Right Associations To Belong by fredrickz03: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2017
Good morning my people

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies After Ignoring Advice To Wait 2 Weeks Before Swimming With New Tattoo / Smile Of Nature Entertainments Brings To You All These And Many More / Jumia Black Friday-Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.