Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

You Too Will Move Forward. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Too Will Move Forward. (311 Views)

How Can I Move Forward In Life? / Pastor Adeboye: Nigeria Will Come Out Great, March Forward / Nigeria Can't Move Forward If U Don't Go Back To Our Forefather Dieties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Too Will Move Forward. by uchkochi(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2017
IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY IS MOVING FORWARD AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE LEFT BEHIND...GOD SAID I SHOULD TELL YOU THAT HE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO MOVE FORWARD, HE WANTS YOU TO APPEAR FORWARD. HE WANTS TO CARRY YOU FROM THE BACK AND DROP YOU AT THE FRONT. THIS IS SUPERNATURAL OVERTAKING. I REJOICE WITH YOU. YOU ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE FROM THE LATE TO THE LATEST. THIS IS YOUR WORD, RECEIVE IT, SPEAK IT, SOW INTO IT AND YOU WILL BECOME IT IN JESUS NAME. 1ST CORINTHIANS 2:9

(1) (Reply)

Concept of Time: Past, Present And Future / Praying But Not Believing / The Test Of Genuine Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.