Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,043 members, 7,890,427 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! (18089 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by mamagee3(f): 2:09am On Jan 13, 2010
Yaradua should show up let Nigerians know if he's alive.
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by totorimi: 5:58am On Jan 13, 2010
Most people will be disappointed when yaradua finally comes back

To do what? if I may ask is this how we want to run. We deserve something better please excuse me. We are talking about the future of over 150 million people, sentiments aside, if he is not fit for the job we must move ahead, human resource is not scarce in Nigeria. Nobody wish him dead but we are talking about the destinies of families, the nation at large.
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by TEEZERO(m): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2010
Without sentiments and partisan interests, the question which senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and members of the Federal House of Representatives, just back from their Yuletide holidays, should be asking is: has President Umar Musa Yar’adua breached the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
http://www.peoplesdaily-online.com/index.php/news/special-report/57-special-report/7667-did-president-yaradua-breach-the-constitution-or-not
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by TEEZERO(m): 7:06am On Jan 13, 2010
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by bebrief(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2010
When was this audio of Yar'Adua recorded? Was it some days ago or some months ago? We were not told. Any answers?
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by Beaf: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2010
bebrief:

When was this audio of Yar'Adua recorded? Was it some days ago or some months ago? We were not told. Any answers?

BBC claims it was recorded on Monday.
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by bejeria101(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2010
omo we dont want a tupac president o lol!!
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by galatico(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2010
It's a lie, it only an impostor!!!
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by Badriyyah(f): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2010
Why is it BBC our so call president is reaching out to What happened to our Nigerian media outlets?? Why a British one?   This is even making the matters worse because now A foreign company is getting the major news?? Do they go to NTA to receive news from Gordon Brown THE WEST WANTS NIGERIA TO STAY CRIPPLED. angry angry
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by Beaf: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2010
Badriyyah:

Why is it BBC our so call president is reaching out to What happened to our Nigerian media outlets?? Why a British one?   This is even making the matters worse because now A foreign company is getting the major news?? Do they go to NTA to receive news from Gordon Brown THE WEST WANTS NIGERIA TO STAY CRIPPLED. angry angry

It isn't the West that wants Nigeria to stay crippled, it is our leaders.

Who would you blame if as you say, British people first heard a crucial interview of Gordon Brown concerning the UK from the NTA?
It wouldn't make sense to blame Nigeria for wanting to cripple the UK, rather, it would point to idiots as leaders in the UK. Now simply swap UK and Nigeria in the above, do you see it now?
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by edoyad(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2010
@bejeria 101 grin lwkmd
Tupac was spotted in a Dubai hotel with Yaradua attending an Elvis Presley concert last night. LOLs
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by ChiakaF: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2010
with all these stories,it only God that can help. A nations performance outside is reflection of its state in the inside.
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by Africain: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2010
Apart from all these, how can the President of this great nation -Nigeria, speak to us in an unofficial language? The official language of an officer in Nigeria is English, and not Hausa! I am certain that thing was not his voice. Wherever Mr. 7 Point Agenda is, pleassssssssssssssssssssssse, if you truly love this nation as we understand you do, let us see your very face on our television, speaking to us. Even if you will not return now, let us know you are still alive, and then you will do even better if you transfer your powers to Mr. Goodluck! If you truly love this Nation o! Abeg! cry angry embarassed
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by Allta(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2010
Believe it or not, Yaradua is on life support and that BBC interview wasn't him ,  but whatever the case is, the country has to move forward, the country is not any body's father's or grandfather's or great grandfather's property!!!! What's the point of having a democracy without a President or someone to rule over affairs of the people? Yah All think this could happen if it were a military government we're under?

I will advice Thuraya (or whatever her name is self) to learn from Ariel Sharon's case of Isreali who suffered from stroke and up till now is currently in a persistent vegetative state after suffering a stroke on 4 January 2006. His handover process or decision never took up to 50days not alone 100days.

A word is enough for the wise ,  let's not give the military a chance to get close to the Aso rock again, I mean, what will the Yaradua family benefit if the military assume operations for Aso Rock now? Bunch of selfish self-glory ba5tard5!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by Frank101: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2010
Allta:

Believe it or not, Yaradua is on life support and that BBC interview wasn't him , but whatever the case is, the country has to move forward, the country is not any body's father's or grandfather's or great grandfather's property!!!! What's the point of having a democracy without a President? Yah All think this could happen if it were a military government we're under?

I will advice Thuraya to learn from Ariel Sharon's case of Isreali who suffered from stroke and up till now is currently in a persistent vegetative state after suffering a stroke on 4 January 2006.

A word is enough for the wise , let's not give the military a chance to get close to the Aso rock again, I mean, what will the Yaradua family benefit if the military assume operations for Aso Rock now? Bunch of selfish self-glory ba5tard5!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard the purported interview on Al-jazeera.That's not Yar'adua.Its a stimulation.Don't mind the animals who are playing chess and poker with Nigeria.We cannot continue like this for a long time to come.Believe me.Its either Yar'Adua can board a plane and come back or not.Even if he spends six months in Jeddah.We can only wish for the best but the unexpected may befall us soon-chaos and anarchy.
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by sweetguy10(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2010
What keeps Annoying me is , WHERE IS MADAM REBRAND NIGERIA in all these ?? That Holy C.R.AP who cares if she's a Mother or not ?? Where's DORA-I-KNOW-IT-ALL can someone Just answer me That Incompetent LOOT , now she is silent , Where's her BIG MOUTH ? can't she talk for the Masses ? W.O.E betide them all , DORA inclusive , Bankole , And even Yar'a'dead
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by edoyad(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2010
BBC is losing serious credibility if you ask me, even though it was Yaradua that spoke is that how to carry out journalism ? As i post the Aljazeera news has been reporting a serious earthquake in Haiti that's possibly killed thousands while BBC is showing us stock prices.
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by Frank101: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2010
They reported Abacha's death,they think that they still got potency or credibility about Nigerian issues.They think that Nigeria is still the same colony they use to know before.
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by edoyad(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2010
Well mr Frank that is where they're wrong. This is the information age and BBC is missing out on the revolution too bad. Why couldn't even still pictures of Yardua be sent and why didn't they ask him why he was acting against the Nigeria's constitution ?
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by Beaf: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2010
edoyad:

BBC is losing serious credibility if you ask me, even though it was Yaradua that spoke is that how to carry out journalism ? As i post the Aljazeera news has been reporting a serious earthquake in Haiti that's possibly killed thousands while BBC is showing us stock prices.

BBC lost credibility (if it ever had any) several years ago in my eyes. They always have a very derogatory end of year quiz in the African section, as well as very derogatory "have your say" topics. I once complained very bitterly about them displaying the apartheid flag South Africa had before independence on the African news front page; did they care? They displayed it for a further two weeks. . . An apartheid flag! angry angry angry
I don't even watch BBC news, CNN and Sky are miles better, less sensational and leagues more credible.
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by jamalzox: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
vector out with new single 'kilode' check it out.

Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by edoyad(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
I'll send a comprehensive mail to that complaints desk of theirs expressing my opinion about them later, but i do find that apartheid flag saga a bit distasteful.
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
Are you guys still doubting that that voice isnt yaradua's
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by ojimboIV: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
the 'man' in the interview claims he's hoping to make tremendous progress SOON after which when 'released' (yes, you heard him say it - released! like from prison or a corrective institution) he's looking forward to coming back to resume his duties. who is fooling who? can't the same 'man' who claims he's stoked for a rapid recovery 'SOON' sign a 'hypothetically' prepared letter temporarily transferring power to his VP? i ask again, who is fooling who??
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by desthan(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2010
Question is why is the BBC and the British government involvement in this fraud ?

Let it be carefully noted that it was the BBC (not CNN, MSNBC etc) of all international media that is used in perpetrating this fraud.

Britain has always been a friend of the North -they literally prevented the North from committing suicide during "ARABA" in 1966. We should remember when prince Charles visited Nigeria in 2006 (or so) he went straight to the North and had meetings with the emirs and Sultan. The British have always been diabolical when it comes to Nigeria

lets start a war against BBC, 
for aiding and abetting deceit against 150 million Nigerians
this is Political Terrorism, Be wise Nigerians. Our legal luminaires should now lots of job to do - drag BBC to the court!
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by collizo82: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
is only in naija that government SCAM the masses, Yar adua interviewed by BBC is a big SCAM, infact
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by djcrucifix(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2010
[b] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryanother thing, why im go follow BBC yarn? dat is the most insultive thing the guy can do to us, abi d sickness don melt im brain? oloshi angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[/b]
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by idifu(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2010
the interview on BBC Hausa is nothing but scam,it's fake i don't believe it, it is nothing but "arrangee ", if it's real he should go live on Larry King or invite Patriotic Nigerians like Wole Soyinka, Fermi falana e.t.c to come see him in Saudi and verify if he is still dead or alive.
it's gonna be a miracle if he eva survives take it or live it.
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by CGKing(m): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2010
hmmm, We must do something. Its really significant how we begin a new year; see the way it is beginning for Nigeria. If 2010 ends without a change in this nation, then might as well forget it. This will b the fate. It all now depends on what we do individually. We must not let this crap continue.
Re: Yar'adua Interviewed By BBC: He's Alive Afterall! by Don4life: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2010
;d

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers / 2019: Why Other Candidates Must Step Down For Me – Rev Chris Okotie / Niger President Thanks Nigeria Over $1.96bn Kano-Katsina-Maradi Railway Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.