Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,333 members, 7,964,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:15 PM

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) (82822 Views)

Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies / Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:26am On May 15, 2017
Baby007:
Guys....your comments are sooooooooooooooooo unfair! no one should suffer for the sins of their father. Eugene Anenih was a member of my church...and a God fearing man! A very humble who would not hesistate to help anyone at all!To be honest, did not even know that he was the son of Tony anenih! A very prayerful man who loves his family and God! Please Guys.....really.....your comments are very unfair as this person in question has done absolutely nothing wrong! Please let have the fear of God in us; have respect for the dead...and consider his immediate family. Thank you.
so those him papa killed on death-trap he didn't FIX nkoh? Dem nor dey go mosque/Church? God will not sleep
Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by agitator: 11:04am On May 15, 2017
limeta:

Sarrki Eugene is my relative and friend
Pay your respect

Reason why Nigeria can never grow, because it is her relative and friend nobody should talk bad about their atrocities.

this are the people on both divides of the political landscape in Nigeria and yet some hungry people will be fighting/supporting each side not knowing that the family members are always online to defend their heritage. sad sad sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by soso22(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2017
His dad used him for something, RIP though!
Re: Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) by stunning4real: 11:47am On May 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angrysad

Gosh...
He recently lost his mother and he slumped while playing tennis just like that

Chai,
This is not ordinary

Where is he from again
what is not ordinary there? He might be hypertensive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Was Colonialism Good For Africa? / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Influential Traditional Rulers Who Were Dethroned In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.