Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,742 members, 7,918,300 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:59 AM

Busted! See Why This Presidential Tenure Is Coming To An End Soonest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted! See Why This Presidential Tenure Is Coming To An End Soonest. (847 Views)

Who Else Saw This PRESIDENTIAL ADVERT? Photo / Busted See The Mammoth Crowd That Attend pdp Rally gombe / BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busted! See Why This Presidential Tenure Is Coming To An End Soonest. by Destined2win: 8:47pm On May 14, 2017
Before I tell you why this tenure is coming to an end soonest, I need to you to say Amen as I say this prayer;

Oh God of heavens and the earth
I never saw a king who succeeded without you
In addition to the voice of the masses
and all created things, thou hast installed me
over the lovely works of your hand.
Today I am confirmed to lead thy people
unto peace and prosperity which
have been denied them by wicked rulers before me
Take heed to their cries and
hasten my ascension to the throne.
All the forces of nature you have instructed
to protect and defend my cause
till thy nation gets to that land which you
have promised them.

This tenure is coming to an end soonest because I am taking over. You'd love it.

Pray for my Presidency!
Re: Busted! See Why This Presidential Tenure Is Coming To An End Soonest. by Iamwrath: 5:17am On May 15, 2017
who mixed Loud and SK for you ?
Re: Busted! See Why This Presidential Tenure Is Coming To An End Soonest. by Destined2win: 8:17am On May 15, 2017
Iamwrath:
who mixed Loud and SK for you ?
No one. I am for real

(1) (Reply)

An Investigation & Opinion Pool On Igbo Nation Rejected Biafra...shocking! / BREAKING: Like IPOB, New Group Emerges, Calls For Secession Of Niger Delta / "You Know Those Sponsoring IPOB But Don't Know Boko Haram Sponsors"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.