Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,599 members, 7,951,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1186 Views)

I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) / What Do Guys Find Pleasure In Hearing How You Bleep A Girl? / When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by FreeSpirited: 9:29pm On May 14, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 14, 2017
Just use a condom thats all I know, don't end up brining your kind to this world again.

8 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 14, 2017
What's this generation turning to?

1 Like

Re: by MostBanned: 9:34pm On May 14, 2017
OP

1 Like

Re: by gentlemafia(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2017
Be sure 2 cum wit sum proofs, atleast a trophy 2 show ur awesomeness
Re: by FreeSpirited: 9:42pm On May 14, 2017
gentlemafia:
Be sure 2 cum wit sum proofs, atleast a trophy 2 show ur awesomeness
No worry....u go see proofs. I go even try do a secret recording....Like an audio record of her ringtones or A hidden video record

1 Like

Re: by Antibot: 9:44pm On May 14, 2017
cruchenuti:
Just use a condom thats all I know, don't end up brining your kind to this world again.

His kind you say? smiley

Hahaha. Guy pity am na grin

1 Like

Re: by BenKassy(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2017
FreeSpirited:
No worry....u go see proofs. I go even try do a secret recording....Like an audio record of her ringtones or A hidden video record

Correct! And then use the video to blackmail her in 10 years time when she's running for vice president! 3 gbosa 4 u! We are Nigerians and we will not apologize for acting as such.
Re: by FreeSpirited: 9:58pm On May 14, 2017
BenKassy:

Correct! And then use the video to blackmail her in 10 years time when she's running for vice president! 3 gbosa 4 u! We are Nigerians and we will not apologize for acting as such.
I can't blackmail her...cos I like her already... I won't share with anyone. It will be kept in my secured secret file. I dnt disrespect ladies as such... If I want to share a pics, it will be done in a way that won't reveal her identity.
Re: by jonaifame22(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2017
I'm inspired!

Peace two fingers in the air

1 Like

Re: by Tocheagle(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2017
And d fukerry award goes to......

Re: by Burgerlomo: 10:13pm On May 14, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I will bleep a woman tomorrow, She's way older than me but still sexy. She's been feeling my vibe and i've been forming maturity with her. She's surprised at my confidence, boldness and my sense of humor.
My game with her of recent has made me to further believe that women are considerably thesam. I read into her psyche, she's trying to play modesty and she talks as if she's not interested ,just the way our young gals normally act....But all her actions keep giving her away that she really want to fvck me.
Tomorrow is the D-day, we have stylishly and subtly fixed it and she's sure I have the boldness to screw her if I can make her Hot. Well, I have my game intact as I'm not new in the game of screwing women that are sex starved. They usually appreciate it a lot.
It will be fun....she chuckles and giggles a lot at my humor...it will be fun to see her moan under the lashing stroke of my dick.
I will keep you guys posted. I love screwing older women

I just hope the gal is not somebody's else wife because thunder bolt is still very much in existence.
Re: by obojememe: 10:21pm On May 14, 2017

Re: by FreeSpirited: 10:22pm On May 14, 2017
Burgerlomo:

I just hope the gal is not somebody's else wife because thunder bolt is still very much in existence.
I don't think so too....I dnt think she's with a husband.. More like an independent woman. If she's married I can't do it
Re: by coolebux(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2017
She can even fu¢k your life, who knows

1 Like

Re: by FreeSpirited: 10:32pm On May 14, 2017
coolebux:
She can even fu¢k your life, who knows
fvck my life as how?
Re: by phililp(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2017
FreeSpirited:
fvck my life as how?

see question..

she go Bleep ur life and Bleep ya destiny bro

repent... bros

(1) (Reply)

What Is Something You Envy Of The Opposite Sex? / ‘your Sperm Wasn’t Worth My Womb, You Are A F..kboy’ – Vera Sidika Replies Niger / I Need A Clean Pussy To Lick Now For Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.