Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,752 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

‘your Sperm Wasn’t Worth My Womb, You Are A F..kboy’ – Vera Sidika Replies Niger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘your Sperm Wasn’t Worth My Womb, You Are A F..kboy’ – Vera Sidika Replies Niger (1170 Views)

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / The Butt On Vera Sidika Though (photos) / "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘your Sperm Wasn’t Worth My Womb, You Are A F..kboy’ – Vera Sidika Replies Niger by IkpuMmadu: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2017
Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika, has reacted to her ex-Nigerian boyfriend, Oriyomi Johnson’s accusation of aborting their baby without his consent.

Vera who reacted to the messy details her ex shared in an interview, said Oriyomi’s sperm wasn’t worth her womb, as he also called him a phyuk boy, woman beater and manipulator.

She further accused him of using ‘juju’ to make girls love him, then dump them after using them for fraudulent activities.

Here’s her post;

source https://etimes.com.ng/sperm-wasnt-worth-womb-f-kboy-vera-sidika-replies-nigerian-ex-boyfriend/

Re: ‘your Sperm Wasn’t Worth My Womb, You Are A F..kboy’ – Vera Sidika Replies Niger by spunkyuch(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2017
It continues to get messy. Make we hear word for them
Re: ‘your Sperm Wasn’t Worth My Womb, You Are A F..kboy’ – Vera Sidika Replies Niger by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2017
But those abortion scissors and huge syringes were welcome guests in your womb. Ok.

Re: ‘your Sperm Wasn’t Worth My Womb, You Are A F..kboy’ – Vera Sidika Replies Niger by Modsenemy(f): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2017
But u decided to eat his money for a full year knowing fully well he was a fraudster and when his clients were not forthcoming, u moved ahead to a richer one. Issokay undecided
Re: ‘your Sperm Wasn’t Worth My Womb, You Are A F..kboy’ – Vera Sidika Replies Niger by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 23, 2017
grin

Chaaai..see Hot bori sha.. grin
Re: ‘your Sperm Wasn’t Worth My Womb, You Are A F..kboy’ – Vera Sidika Replies Niger by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 23, 2017
That statement is EPIC! Perhaps the guy will respond with, her 'eggs' aren't worth his akamu! Kids everywhere!!
Re: ‘your Sperm Wasn’t Worth My Womb, You Are A F..kboy’ – Vera Sidika Replies Niger by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chaaai..see Hot bori sha.. grin
..... After 10 different body plastic surgeries and liftment along with turning from dark black to white?! I guess you don't know much about her prior now!
I jump am pass!!

1 Like

Re: ‘your Sperm Wasn’t Worth My Womb, You Are A F..kboy’ – Vera Sidika Replies Niger by swiz123(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2017
One day your child will tell you that your womb didn't worth him
Re: ‘your Sperm Wasn’t Worth My Womb, You Are A F..kboy’ – Vera Sidika Replies Niger by Nature8(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
But those abortion scissors and huge syringes were welcome guests in your womb. Ok.

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Really Get Guys By Playing Hard To Get? / Ladies,if You Want A Relationship, Let Men Pursue You / HELP!!! My Firend Just Caught His Girlfriend Resting Her Head On Her Male Frien.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.