Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (180161 Views)

Eksu (unad & Usti) Cutoff Mark And Admission News! / University Of Ado-ekiti (unad) Admission List 2009/2010 Released / Unad Admission List Is Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babrich39(m): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2010
UNIVERSITY OF ADO-EKITI

IN AFFILATION WITH

EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO

ADMISSION OFFICE

CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2009/2010 DEGREE PROGRAMME POST JAMB SCREENING EXERCISE

Please find below the approved 2009/2010 cut- off marks for the different courses/departments.

S/N

COURSE

CUT OFF

GEOGRAPHY

POLITICAL SCIENCE

ACCOUNTING

BUSINESS EDUCATION

EDUCATION MANAGEMENT

SOCIAL STUDIES

INTEGRATED SCIENCE

MATHEMATICS & (PHYSICS)

CHEMISTRY

COMPUTER SCIENCE

HEALTH EDUCATION

AGRIC EDUCATION

BIOLOGY

GUIDANCE & COUNSELLING

ECONOMICS

ENGLISH

We congratulate candidates who have made the cut-off marks for their departments. They are requested to pay an Acceptance Fee of Ten thousand naira (N 10,000.00) only in bank draft.

Payment of the Acceptance should be made on or before 12 January, 2010.

Payment of Acceptance Fee will enable you to have the scratch card with which your letter of Notification of Admission would be downloaded on the internet.

All candidates who scored up to 30 but did not meet the approved cut-off marks for their departments may apply for change of course to other relevant departments.

Candidates wishing to apply for change of course are requested to pay N2,500.00 to the College Bursary and obtain College receipt to be presented to the deputy registrar (Admissions)

Once again, you are welcome.
coolbabrich39@yahoo.com cool
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by timilehin007(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2010
Pls, I don't understand i scored 62.6 nd 'm goin 4political science, so wat's diz 30 u talkin bout.?? I was actually xpectin sometin lyk 55 nd above can u pls enlighten me.? Nd wat's d latest concerning d school fees hike.??
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babrich39(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2010
Timilehinoo7, Dont mis it up @all,if u read what I posted very well u will see different, University of Ado-Ekiti in Affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College Of Education Oyo. is DEGREE PROGRAMME and is located in Oyo town . They just want 2 start in this year, They used last year UME of any school will are choosed, Will 1/2 already sat 4 post UME last year Dec, its waht I posted is diffrent 2 main campus Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by timilehin007(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2010
, ! GOsh ma bad, am sOrry tankz, !
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Ademini: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2010
When precisely is d list comin out. Reply is nided urgently oh.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by amlos007(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2010
angry they shud release this list na make person know his or her level b4 jamb closes.i had 57(banking and finance) maths treat my Bleep up aldo i did the exam under typhold fever.na prayer, 120k no be beans.God will see us tru this one.hop to see u guys there.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by amlos007(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2010
guys what is the general performance?cuz this one dat they r saying the cutoff for non indigine is 60%,it does not make any sense,there shud be no discrimination since we r now to pay the same school fees and secondly,the exam was 60 questions so the cutoff for non indigine shud be less dan 60%(due process). speaking for the others not my self alone.may GOD help us embarassed
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by jayl1: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
University of Ado-Ekiti doesnt seem 2 care abt it's candidate at all. UTME wil soon close and dere isnt any news 4rm dem, Sincerly I'm discouragd and confusd, Wat do U feel brethrens.?,
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by lekan026: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2010
UNAD Shouldn't affect the post ume candidates with their problems, Jamb is about to close, The time ticks so fast and it doesn't waits for anyone, UNAD should release the admission list,
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by alukstea(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2010
jay-l:

University of Ado-Ekiti doesnt seem 2 care abt it's candidate at all. UTME wil soon close and dere isnt any news 4rm dem, Sincerly I'm discouragd and confusd, Wat do U feel brethrens.?,

Unad doesnt seem to care i swear, they're too retard and something just strikes me and makes me feel they'll release the list on the 28th of this month,they should even let people know whats happening abi na so person wey go carry block and pon pon for the Fee go work na , I stand there with you, I'm very discouraged too
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by timilehin007(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2010
, Sincerely i dOn'T EVEN kn wat d cutoff mark iz, somebody help though am sure i'll be ok wit whorever placed, Cus i scored 62.6, i heard d vc was charged 2court over d school fees hike, any info on dat, ?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Ademini: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ moderator plz can u contact anyone from unad who can update us on what is goin on present. O boy guyz dey very despirate cos ume go soon close. Plz help us out mr moderator
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by timilehin007(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2010
.?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by isagbem: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2010
pls can someone help me out, when is Unad admission list list coming out?? this thing don dey tail now, some others schools has resumed,

pls Ado, help us out, abi them dey do Odoro niiiiii, incase the list is out pls call my number 08139460303

Isaac
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by lekan026: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2010
University of Abuja has released their post ume admission list for year 2009/2010. University of Ado-ekiti and University of Abuja wrote their post ume the same week. What is University of Ado-ekiti waiting for?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Kam2k9: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2010
I tire 4 dis skul oo
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Tare1(f): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2010
please stop posting wrong info here this is not a matter of joke am also waiting for their list and am not going to obtain any jamb form
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by amlos007(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2010
if guy say him no tire na lie.if guy say he no dey frustratd na lie.wel is nt their fault,it is ASUU if nt 4 the strike embarkd by assu lst yr we al wud hv resume last november.so sory 4 d inconvinences we shal a matric and convo.nid to check my dogs b4 they eat sm1.mrnin al.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by sojiboy(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2010
d fact is dat UNAD is nt organised dey do every without being co-ordinated.can u imagine hw u were al stressed durin p-ume exam? nd nw see d amt of sch fees u wil pay again.frm 90000naira - 150000naira in dis kind of poor economy in d nation.anyway if u nid a6tance frm me u can cal me.pls no flashin 08020905385.am gabby am a 200level student of agric[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by angelila: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2010
Please any one that knows the Cut off Mark for Microbiology am confuse some said 55% while others said 65%  I am from Ondo State please if you know the actual cut off mark in the house Pleaseeeeeeeeeee UTME is closing this week please contact me on makwiniesther@yahoo.com
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by amlos007(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2010
the vc said dat their wud b no room 4 mark upgrade.no fake admisn and no 1 shud giv money to any1 4 admisn runs/shortcut so gabby ntin 4 u.As 4 my felow NL'S pt ur mind at rest our name wil b amng da admisn list.as 4 d cut off i doubth cz most of d indigns bk here in ekiti east local govt scord btw 30.2_49.8 so dat aint goin to work out.At d end many wil b givn admisn so they cn colect their money.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by AdetoroOladele(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2010
Am tired of UNAD.pls if d list is out,pls notify me.email(dellydex@yahoo.com) or my mobile (08053925640).pls help me out,i score 51.8 in my post ume,do i beat d cutoff mark.

Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by alukstea(m): 1:48am On Jan 28, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Unad chai, I think it should be on soon,the school's website is been Updated so lets just hope it's what would be on there, so annoying they wouldnt let us know before UTME form closes , getting me so depressed, abi so that person wey see admission go go find the 120k chai
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by koolkunle: 3:24am On Jan 28, 2010
Hope d list wil b out soon. As for d site being upgraded,it cud b d result of d pd entrance exam,who knows?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babafrayo1: 6:16am On Jan 29, 2010
@koolkunle,i agree wit u it could be as the result of the pd exam they held last week,but i hope the list will be out soon.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by isaac2010: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2010
Unad should be fast about d list because d freshers are anxious to know their fate.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by isagbem: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2010
Ado, una dey make me vex, i beg wetin be the latest cut off mark for sociology,

i also heard that there is no admission till May, she na true or false,

pls email me for any latest news from Ado, aduragbemi09@yahoo.com

Thanks so much
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babafrayo1: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2010
Isagbem,i heard dat the cut-off for sociology is 58%.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by isaac2010: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2010
@babafrayo pls do you know d cutoff mark 4 ECONOMICS?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by babafrayo1: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2010
I think economics cut-off is around 62% but the cut-off doesn't matter at all,just be hopeful and prayerful and i was with a very close mentor 2day,who is a friend 2 the P.A of a speaker in one of the western state,he said he was in unad yesterday to help some candidate but the prof he met said it is already late dat they have compiled the whole list and it is going to be released by next week.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by alukstea(m): 1:54am On Feb 04, 2010
angry angry angry angry I want to do Computer Science and i scored 59.2 what are my chances, ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.