Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Looking For A Sponor To Help Me Learn Hotelmanagement In The U.S - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looking For A Sponor To Help Me Learn Hotelmanagement In The U.S (364 Views)

Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got / Reason Please: Spotted The Nigeria Flag On The U.S Ship?{m / Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Sponor To Help Me Learn Hotelmanagement In The U.S by Nataliexy: 5:05am On May 15, 2017
hello,everyone! I am a chinese girl who want to go abroad to study hotelmanagement. However, my parents have no money to support me achieve my dream. Now I am a sophomore in china and find my college can not give me what I want and I want to experience different life. I like my major and want to get higher education in America.
Therefore, I come here and hope someone can help me finish my next two years in the U.S, and I promise return the money back after graduting from the university.
The money I need is almost 36,000 dollors per year, and I need two years's support.
During the schoollife, I will do some part-time jods and work hard to find a good job.
Thanks for your attention, and I will appericate a lot if you could help me achieve my dream.
If you want more informationm please connact me by email: Nataliexyz@163.com
Re: Looking For A Sponor To Help Me Learn Hotelmanagement In The U.S by Nobody: 10:01am On May 15, 2017
Nataliexy:
hello,everyone! I am a chinese girl who want to go abroad to study hotelmanagement. However, my parents have no money to support me achieve my dream. Now I am a sophomore in china and find my college can not give me what I want and I want to experience different life. I like my major and want to get higher education in America.
Therefore, I come here and hope someone can help me finish my next two years in the U.S, and I promise return the money back after graduting from the university.
The money I need is almost 36,000 dollors per year, and I need two years's support.
During the schoollife, I will do some part-time jods and work hard to find a good job.
Thanks for your attention, and I will appericate a lot if you could help me achieve my dream.
If you want more informationm please connact me by email: Nataliexyz@163.com
Hey, which province in China are you from and what school do you study? Why don't you look for scholarship?

(1) (Reply)

Important Things To Keep In Mind When Planning A Wedding / FUTO Reopens Three Months After Violent Protests / An Open Letter To A Lady Ex’s New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.