Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires (926 Views)

European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us / Poor Widows Turned Millionaires Overnight By Okorocha With Huge Gestures / Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by danchiwasco: 7:06am On May 15, 2017
Credit Suisse's Global Wealth report, these 15 countries have the highest number of millionaires out pf the 195 countries in the world. The US ranks top with 15.7 million people that are millionaires, UK follows with 2.4 million people and Turkey completes the list at the..................

full storry @ http://www.dannychikeresblog.com/2017/05/must-view-top-15-countries-that-have.html

Re: Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by DjAndroid: 7:12am On May 15, 2017
You are not ready yet
Re: Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by Nobody: 7:17am On May 15, 2017
nigeria will top the list
Re: Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by Odingo1: 7:34am On May 15, 2017
ifashanuaye:
nigeria will top the list
How many millionaires do they have in Nigeria,is not only few individuals like Dangote that is been favored by FG to acquire all the wealth while the masses worship them. A country where millions of people go to bed without food.
Re: Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by CaptainGOOD: 11:19pm On May 16, 2017
Mawa
Re: Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by SalamRushdie: 11:26pm On May 16, 2017
Nigerians with all their desperation for wealth, all the rituals, all the fake fasting and prayers are no where to be found ...This should be an eye opener for the fake Friday Night virgil and fake tithe squad
Re: Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by deedeedee1: 11:37pm On May 16, 2017
If i ever click that link, make i bend
Re: Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by Lanretoye(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2017
chai!,i wan see if naija dey the list but my touch pad is not responding...i suspect ur blog op.
Re: Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by danchiwasco: 4:34am On May 17, 2017
hahahahahah,
Lanretoye:
chai!,i wan see if naija dey the list but my touch pad is not responding...i suspect ur blog op.
Re: Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by danchiwasco: 4:35am On May 17, 2017
why will u bend for clicking and enriching ur own knowledge bro
deedeedee1:
If i ever click that link, make i bend
Re: Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by Victornezzar: 5:28am On May 17, 2017
yeye op
carry ur mumu link comet 4 here jare
Re: Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by MasterChen: 5:39am On May 17, 2017
danchiwasco:
why will u bend for clicking and enriching ur own knowledge bro

If you have any knowledge to share, share it here. We ain't clicking any damn link grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Must View The Top 15 Countries That Have The Most Millionaires by EmoBoy(m): 6:03am On May 17, 2017
Nigeria won't even be in top 50, we won't even be in 100.

(1) (Reply)

The Coconut On The Head Of Nigerian Christianity By Pius Adesanmi / PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Re-constructs Volkswagen Beetle Into A Rolls-royce / PHOTOS: Fashola Meets With Power Sector Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.