Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,706 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues (655 Views)

The Noblezone Verses The Trekkers! This Time He "Questions" The GEJ Trekkers. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Sacks Female Pastor As Divorce Saga Continues (DETAILS) / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues by Beaf: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2010
Questions, questions, questions. . .

[list]
[li]BBC published the "Yar Adua inteview" at 3:07am or  6:07am (Saudi time). The person on the phone sounded weak beyond measure. Would such an ill man wake up so early to phone the BBC? Strange![/li]
[li]The very same BBC reported just a couple of days ago, that Yar Adua was no in Saudi, but today they phone hime in the very same Saudi[/li]
[li]The interviewer had a very Nigerian accent shocked[/li]
[li]The same Yar Adua "signed" the budgetry supplyment, but said not a word about Mutallab shocked[/li]
[li]Yar Adua vanishes from the country, only to speak to foreigners first. . . 49 days later[/li]
[/list]
Re: Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues by ChapelleS: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2010
@Kosovo

Return the topic 'Insult:mtn Locates Headquaters In Ghana' from phones section to politics section because am about to do something nasty right now.
Re: Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues by Beaf: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2010
Somebody is lying to us. embarassed
Re: Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2010
Dem bobo ya papa
Dem bobo ya mama
Dem bobo the market women
Dem bobo you journalists

Femi Kuti
Re: Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues by bibiking1(m): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2010
I am suspecting the BBC is being blackmailed or something, because these stories don't fit
Re: Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues by Beaf: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2010
bibiking1:

I am suspecting the BBC is being blackmailed or something, because these stories don't fit

Maybe someone sent them a recording and they were in a hurry to be first to publish. . . embarassed
Its just crazy.

Does anybody know of a good voice analysis software? angry
We can check this thing ourselves.
Re: Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues by Choco5: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2010
You would believe this http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-71526 And not believe an audio recording on BBC??

Audio software? You guys are something else.

When a random newspaper sent out messages, and a person sent out IREPORT you believed!! But BBC You dont believe??
Re: Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues by Beaf: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2010
Beaf:

Maybe someone sent them a recording and they were in a hurry to be first to publish. . . embarassed
Its just crazy.

Does anybody know of a good voice analysis software? angry
We can check this thing ourselves.

I have found one thats reputable and claimed to be open source on a 3rd party website. Its called "Nuance voice authentication server". I need to find out where to download it from though. The vendors website is tricky, http://www.nuance.com/verifier/ and I can only find a component called "Nuance Verifier™ 3.5 for voice authentication", but no download link/button. embarassed
I'm beginning to wonder if it really is open source.
Re: Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues by Choco5: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2010
Beaf:

I have found one thats reputable and claimed to be open source on a 3rd party website. Its called "Nuance voice authentication server". I need to find out where to download it from though. The vendors website is tricky, http://www.nuance.com/verifier/ and I can only find a component called "Nuance Verifier™ 3.5 for voice authentication", but no download link/button. embarassed
I'm beginning to wonder if it really is open source.

This nigga cant even comprehend a website, but he wants to do voice analysis. grin
You gotta pay for the software motherfuicker! Quit lookin for free shiit!
Re: Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues by Beaf: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
^
Sharap.

@topic
Yes, I finally found voice verification API any developer can download. Its from Carnegie Mellon University and is written in either C or Java (depending on the package you wish to download). wink
If you're more comfortable with .NET like mua, you can add to a c++/cli project and reference from there to your normal .NET.

You can explore it at http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/wordpress/

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues by lonelypal(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2010
All this tantrum about yaradua's death or M.I.A is drivin me nuts. Its bad enough he's been away for a while, y cant we at least wish him speedy recovery to at least come back to properly hand-over power(dts if dt is d nxt step to b taken). Wishin him dead and d blame game goin on in here aint gonna work. We must learn to follow d right step in doin d right thing, haba!
Re: Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues by Choco5: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2010
lonelypal:

All this tantrum about yaradua's death or M.I.A is drivin me nuts. Its bad enough he's been away for a while, y cant we at least wish him speedy recovery to at least come back to properly hand-over power(dts if dt is d nxt step to b taken). Wishin him dead and d blame game goin on in here aint gonna work. We must learn to follow d right step in doin d right thing, haba!

What a magnificent post.
Re: Yar Adua, Many Questions - The Saga Continues by Beaf: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2010
lonelypal:

Nobody is wishing Yar Adua dead. We just don't want him back, he is ineffective. We are tired of being the butt of jokes around the World, whether it is for dropping bombs on our own in the ND, Boko Haram or a president that just disappears into thin air, only to call BBC after almost 50 days AWOL.

Yes so we want to test the voice for authenticity, cos we don't believe.

(1) (Reply)

Jakumo & Yaradua, Any Relationship? / Jos The Beleaguered State Capital / How Do We Resolve This Logjam? Senate and FEC At Loggerheads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.