Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:36 PM

I've Memorized You Like A Bible Verse, Mercy Johnson To Hubby As He Clocks +1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Memorized You Like A Bible Verse, Mercy Johnson To Hubby As He Clocks +1 (637 Views)

Sierra Leone President Hires Mercy Johnson To Promote Girl Child Education / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Memorized You Like A Bible Verse, Mercy Johnson To Hubby As He Clocks +1 by rapcy(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2017
Mercy Johnson Okojie took to her Instagram page to shower praises on her hubby as he clocks +1 today. Below is what she posted:

Every woman's fate changes once they get married cus two destinies mix but my destiny can't cry on me cus ur love is with me.
I have memorised you like a verse in the Holy Bible and I mention you like a prayer.
True love means everything ,but for me True Love Simply Means You.
You understand me even when I say nothing.
We have used Trust as brick and Patience as a Cement to build our home,as sometimes love isn't enough.
Everyone falls in love yet not every love is passionate but you are the Fragrance in my breath.
I am certain that I can live a few moments without breathing but I can't live without you as every breath I take,reminds me of You.
I love u,not for a moment nor for a day but for a lifetime.
I love u so much that my heart skips of excitement
I don't want to be ur Need,I want to be ur desire.
HBD MY HOPE @princeodiokojie

More at:
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/05/ive-memorized-you-like-bible-verse.html?m=1

Re: I've Memorized You Like A Bible Verse, Mercy Johnson To Hubby As He Clocks +1 by richyrolly(f): 9:52am On May 15, 2017
Happy birthday to you sir.May God continue to uphold you and ur household.
Re: I've Memorized You Like A Bible Verse, Mercy Johnson To Hubby As He Clocks +1 by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2017
awww

(1) (Reply)

+18 Bobrisky Turns Latest Sex Adviser,as He Advices His Female Followers To Alwa / Snapchat CEO Marries In A Very Private Ceremony / Diddy's Son Makes His Modeling Debut At Dolce&gabbana Fashion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.