Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:42 AM

Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? (1076 Views)

(ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business / What Loosen The Pussy? Too Many Sexual Partners Or One Partner With Big? / Emotional Connection With One's Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Fmartin(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2017
lets be sincere! cheesy

why do you have or think people have more than one partner? smiley

is it because of trust issue?

lets dig
cheesy
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Smellymouth: 9:48am On May 15, 2017
Na only ogbono soup you dey chop?

Na only one shoe you dey wear?

Na only one bank account you get?

Na only one boxer you get?

Can you chop only rice all the days of your life? cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Fmartin(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:
lol grin Na only draw soup i dey chop na only gucci shoes i dey wear na only bush meat i dey shop grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by ariyebaba(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2017
Cuz variety is the spice of life.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Fmartin(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2017
ariyebaba:
Cuz variety is the spice of life.

cheesy
hw many variety u don try? cheesy
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by FelixFelicis(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2017
Following...
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by smardray(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2017
Becos one can goan die
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by marvin902(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2017
one soup they tire person you've got to try to be open minded grin
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Fmartin(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Following...
am proudly a LEADER cheesy
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Tklabelle(f): 2:34pm On May 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

Oh my word, this made my day lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by devilmaycry: 2:47pm On May 16, 2017
Even when Barca had messi they still went for neymar and saurez .... grin
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Fmartin(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2017
devilmaycry:
Even when Barca had messi they still went for neymar and saurez .... grin
lol grin
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 16, 2017
To be emotionally unavailable. Multiple partners tend to solve the problem of giving one person your all. Though, as the matters of the heart is involved you'd later find yourself being too attached to one. grin
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
To be emotionally unavailable. Multiple partners tend to solve the problem of giving one person your all. Though, as the matters of the heart is involved you'd later find yourself being too attached to one. grin
I don't understand. Are you by any means justifying double dating and extra-relationship affairs?
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I don't understand. Are you by any means justifying double dating and extra-relationship affairs?
It's just my opinion as to op's question. Did you sense I'm in support of double-dating?. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
It's just my opinion as to op's question. Did you sense I'm in support of double-dating?. grin
I never said you were in support of double-dating. But your earlier submission
kimbra:
Multiple partners tend to solve the problem of giving one person your all.
sends alota message which I believe you understand too well.

But then, I'm not saying double dating is bad. I just want to know where you stand on this
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I never said you were in support of double-dating. But your earlier submission sends alota message which I believe you understand too well.

But then, I'm not saying double dating is bad. I just want to know where you stand on this
I know you know my stand, and you've asked me before which I gave an answer. So, why the repetition of question?. grin
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
I know you know my stand, and you've asked me before which I gave an answer. So, why the repetition of question?. grin
I asked you before? Benny, I must have forgotten.

I don't want you to keep assuming I know your stands when you haven't precisely state.

Yes, we've had loads of discussion bothering around relationship et al on here but I can't really focus on that ground breaking scene that covers the aforementioned.

This is of course public forum. So asking you to declassify a classify information may seem mission impossible.

Howdy?
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 16, 2017
Speaking for my self..I don't have more than 1 partner just love the attention my cuteness brings me dazzol.
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I asked you before? Benny, I must have forgotten.

I don't want you to keep assuming I know your stands when you haven't precisely state.

Yes, we've had loads of discussion bothering around relationship et al on here but I can't really focus on that ground breaking scene that covers that aforementioned.

This is of course public forum. So asking you to declassify a classify information may seem mission impossible.

Howdy?
What you asked isn't classified. I'm not in support of double-dating. Are you ok now?. grin
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
What you asked isn't classified. I'm not in support of double-dating. Are you ok now?. grin
Aiit...

How are you, today
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Aiit...

How are you, today
I'm good. You've been off for a while, what's up?.
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
I'm good. You've been off for a while, what's up?.
Was a bit ill but I'm better now
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2017
Reasons

1* "Go ye o man and multiply

question: can u obey that commandment to the fullest with one woman

2* there were many varieties of fruits in the garden of eden for adam to eat from

question: there are variety of ladies to eat from so why should we settle for one

3* solomon the wisest man on earth had 8000 wives and 99000 concubines

question: if the wisest man can do that what of us

op answer these thought provoking questions lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Was a bit ill but I'm better now
Sorry about that sha, take care.
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by sirusX(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Reasons

2* there were many varieties of fruits in the garden of eden for adam to eat from

question: there are variety of ladies to eat from so why should we settle for one

You be clown grin
Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2017
sirusX:

You be clown grin

see wetin i be dy do before i see ur mention lipsrsealed

Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by sirusX(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

see wetin i be dy do before i see ur mention lipsrsealed
Lol...you wan make dem throwey me go yaba left cz of laughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Have More Than One Partner? by Fmartin(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Reasons

lol am coming

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Said You Be Fine Boy Oh. Your Girlfriend De Enjoy Oh / Lagos State Commissioner Of Police, Fatai Owoseni's Daughter Wedding In Photos / Tears Of Love: Should I Let Him Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.