Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him (2181 Views)

Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / "Catching A Vibe" - Tiwa Savage Shares Sexy New Photo / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by newsynews: 10:09am On May 15, 2017
https://twitter.com/nqobile_danseur/status/863750149658611714

Fast rising South African model, Singer and Actress, Nqobile Danseur, shared a picture with Singer Davido whose hit single ”IF” features her in the video. She captioned the picture in the below manner.

Last night was a VIBE @iam_Davido

Are we to start preparing to welcome another baby mama for Davido? Remember that the singer has 2 already and another one somewhere with claims yet to be verified.

http://wotzup.ng/last-night-was-a-vibe-model-in-davidos-video-if-shares-picture-with-him/

Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by Antonblack(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2017
Am i do only one that think that this south african girl aint beautiful. Ps if they both collabo na headward them go born o girlhead wide, davido own head wider

1 Like

Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by femolacqua(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2017
It can only be OBO.

1 Like

Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by Smellymouth: 10:35am On May 15, 2017
Davido go don gbensh/blast this one tire.

Nawa oo

Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by Nobody: 11:27am On May 15, 2017
This one weak me oo sad
Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by Nobody: 11:29am On May 15, 2017
newsynews:
https://twitter.com/nqobile_danseur/status/863750149658611714

Fast rising South African model, Singer and Actress, Nqobile Danseur, shared a picture with Singer Davido whose hit single ”IF” features her in the video. She captioned the picture in the below manner.

Are we to start preparing to welcome another baby mama for Davido? Remember that the singer has 2 already and another one somewhere with claims yet to be verified.

http://wotzup.ng/last-night-was-a-vibe-model-in-davidos-video-if-shares-picture-with-him/
Bloggers and aproko....wetin concern you.... wetin una dey prepare for undecided

1 Like

Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by Lsofdk(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:
Davido go don gbensh/blast this one tire.

Nawa oo
grin
Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by Smellymouth: 5:24pm On May 15, 2017
Lsofdk:

grin

Egbon, you know the matter na. cheesy

No time for hullabaloo.. grin
Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by Lsofdk(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Egbon, you know the matter na. cheesy

No time for hullabaloo.. grin
Abigrin all those pose no fit end for just picture taking

1 Like

Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by Smellymouth: 5:48pm On May 15, 2017
Lsofdk:
Abigrin all those pose no fit end for just picture taking

Walahi baba.. Na nacking must end am.. cheesy
Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by hedonistic: 6:30pm On May 15, 2017
I'm more interested in the super hot model that appeared in the 'Coolest Kid in Africa' Video.
Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by Lsofdk(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Walahi baba.. Na nacking must end am.. cheesy
Hahaha no doubts grin

How today go na? trust say e go smooth.

1 Like

Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by Smellymouth: 6:33pm On May 15, 2017
Lsofdk:
Hahaha no doubts grin

How today go na? trust say e go smooth.

Paddy mi, today go well o.
U just dey on lowkey. You never make up ur mind when you wan enter? grin
Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by Lsofdk(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Paddy mi, today go well o.
U just dey on lowkey. You never make up ur mind when you wan enter? grin
I still dy just say say online activities lessen.
Bro i no forget oh, i just comot east sef, make we leave am when i return.
Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 15, 2017
make i wait for belle b4 i talk
Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by Smellymouth: 7:06pm On May 15, 2017
Lsofdk:
I still dy just say say online activities lessen.
Bro i no forget oh, i just comot east sef, make we leave am when i return.

Okay boss. cool

Expecting you soon oo.
Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by Lsofdk(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Okay boss. cool

Expecting you soon oo.
No qualms boss cool
Re: ”last Night Was A Vibe”: Model In Davido’s Video IF Shares Picture With Him by joey150(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2017
hedonistic:
I'm more interested in the super hot model that appeared in the 'Coolest Kid in Africa' Video.
same girl

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Hushpuppi Excited Over School Hostel Named After Him In Auchi Poly (photo) / Nollywood Actor/film Maker Acquires A Mansion In Beverly Hills Usa(photos) / Video Of Davido Sleeping Hard Inside His Ride After Show Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.