Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,141 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:58 AM

5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover (1644 Views)

Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Which Love Song Would You Dedicate To Your Present Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover by Mgenie: 11:22am On May 15, 2017
Music they say is love and love is music. There is sure no better way to express your feelings for another person other than with music.

It has been said that Nigerian songs would just say "I go give you casava" with out saying how special she is.. LOL grin... Like a comedian once said "the recent niger song be like, baby just pull, baby lets do" No romance, no love and no gifts.

There are more Nigerian songs you can use to express your love and affection too. Here they are

1) P Square: Beautiful Oyinye

2) Adekunle Gold: Sade

3) Davido: Aye

4) 2 Baba: Officially Blind

5) Iyo: Hello Bae

All these songs have different rhythm and style but they all express how much the singers feel for who ever they sang for. So imagine you dedicate any of these songs to a special person in your life, imagine the smiles, imagine how happy they would feel, the sense of specialty would spring up so high. You would be bae of life oo.

Are you wondering the best way to dedicate songs to loved one, www.musikgenie.com is here for you. On musikgenie you can dedicate a song to a special person by just a click of a button, amazing ha shocked.

Yes it is super amazing. Head over to www.musikgenie.com today and start sharing love.

#musikgenie #dedicate #share #love #dedication
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover by SexyNairalander: 11:25am On May 15, 2017
booked

where is simi- smile for me

adekunle gold ft simi- no forget

Chris brown- open road

I can go on and on. . .your list are for getto girls
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover by LordZero(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2017
CDQ- First come first serve

Lil Kesh - Shoki

Phyno ft Olamide - Ghost mode

Olamide - Eyan Mayweather

Wizkid - Ojuelegba..
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover by johncallidon(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2017
enough by simi and falz.

yori-yori by bracket
right now by seyi shay ft banky w and iyanya.

I love Yhu by p. square . . .e.t.c they are many.
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 15, 2017
Wizkid - Show Me the money
Davido - If
PSquare - Bank Alert etc etc
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover by BlackDBagba: 1:22pm On May 15, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover by fernandooleku(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2017
1) Asleep in Jesus - Margaret Mackay...
2) Comforter - Cece Winans....
3) Goodbye for now - Kathy Troccoli...
4) Dust to dust, the mortal dies - Hymnal
5) With tearful eyes, i look around - Charlotte Elliott
6) No tears in heaven - Skeeter Davis
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover by firstking01(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2017
The contemporary nigerian songs ain't romantic.
Re: 5 Best Nigerian Songs To Dedicate To A Lover by ImaIma1(f): 3:08pm On May 15, 2017
Mama by lil kesh, i think

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Number 6 And Still Counting... / Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication / Here Are 11 Dirty Secrets Women Keep From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.