Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,325 members, 7,891,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel (13986 Views)

Governor Yari: I Have Forgiven Apc Of Their Sins / Lagos Not In Bondage, Only Need Continuous Development- Sanwo-olu / Governor Yari: I Am Powerless As Chief Security Officer Of Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel by Emeks008(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2017
So, Mr gov, u think we Southerner are like aboki wey u fit lie to ba? We re all educated and knows for sure that you av properties in lagos and Abuja.
Re: Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel by SageTravels: 3:03pm On May 15, 2017
Its Time for Yari to Trend
Re: Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel by doctokwus: 3:04pm On May 15, 2017
EFCC shud be bold enough to supply it's media partners names & addresses of those it accuses with d alleged monies and properties.
If not types of governor Yari will continue making a mockery of it's valiant,singular effort to fight corruption because far as I am concerned,Magu's EFCC is d only govt agency fighting corruption.Every other individual or agency is just fighting opponents or trying to repress adversaries.

1 Like

Re: Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel by otokx(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2017
There are many sides to a story.
Re: Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel by Akomah: 4:03pm On May 15, 2017
Only God will save us in this country
Re: Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel by Kiakia(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2017
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/yari-dont-plot-land-lagos-not-talk-hotel

This denial is not convincing. The Governor is building a $3 million hotel in Lagos. Qed!
Re: Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel by Here2day(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2017
You know get for Lagos, U sha get plenty for Ghana
Re: Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel by aolawale025: 5:51pm On May 15, 2017
What a diversion! Did u take the cash or not? That's all
Re: Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel by BJM1: 6:15pm On May 15, 2017
Dead on arrival
Re: Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel by vickylincon(m): 6:53pm On May 15, 2017
manitoba:
This will be a big dent on the EFCC corruption fight if Yari's claim is true and an impeachable offence for the governor if the EFCC could proove he actually stole. Lets siddon look.
nothing can happen to him bro..he has immunity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Seals Gas Outlet As Fresh Explosion Injures Two / IGP Appoints John Amadi DIG Research & Planning, Deploys CP Adesina To Ekiti / Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.