Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Yahoo Format For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Yahoo Format For Sale (2509 Views)

Outlook Format Conversion Problem / No More .rar Format Download Yoast Premuim .zip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Format For Sale by naijahut: 2:59pm On May 15, 2017
Hello nairalanders, i am going to teach all interested guys how to run street work and become rich in no time.
You see different celebrities just come to fame at once, it is because of money. You can't enter the music industry today and blow tomorrow. It can take you up to 10 years because you don't have the money. But some guys will just come out from nowhere and become popular in days. I can even tell you that 90% of all musicians in nigeria came to fame through yahoo work. We have the likes of olamide, falz, kcee, dr. Sid, runtown and even davido that was born with a silver spoon is still into it. Even governors and senators self still dey run am. Them nor dey see rich man for the game. Imagine say clients pay you 2million dollars, you don turn king for your village be that.
So if you are interested, i have the following type of formats for sale
Dating - 25k
celebrity - 12k
pastor - 20k
illuminati - 15k
jiji and olx - 40k
kidney sale format - 5k
Bvn - 25k
sugarmummy - 5k.

So interested persons should drop their whatsapp number. And please note that the prices are not negotiable.
Re: Yahoo Format For Sale by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 15, 2017
grin grin grin

The Hustle is Real.

Dividends of Recession
Re: Yahoo Format For Sale by RoyalBlak007: 3:09pm On May 15, 2017
♤you are still

♤a "L"

grin
Re: Yahoo Format For Sale by Zdoh(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2017
O'Lord if Nazarrett...this dudu was crrated and install in to this hearth but not properly programmed and configured.MODERATOR what are you waitinf for?
Re: Yahoo Format For Sale by Poorboy: 4:12pm On May 15, 2017
The format you are using now is called what?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Format For Sale by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 15, 2017
;DLOL.. Omo guyLOL.. Omo guyLOL.. Omo guy
Re: Yahoo Format For Sale by VocalWalls: 6:02pm On May 15, 2017
This one na Yahoo local.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Format For Sale by Richardboy666: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Guy, you go first show me, some demo before i go pay
See my number
+2349038651592
Re: Yahoo Format For Sale by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Yahoo Format For Sale by davidfrancisnfo: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2021
For the yahoo boys that needs documents " forgery " to convince there client of authenticity. Contact us for any document forgery at perfection. Just mail us @ bruisetech@gmail.com. let's do business
Re: Yahoo Format For Sale by jake247(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Naija local bvn db for sale and affordable price, bvn date of birth and phone number. Nims db also available any type of ID available.

(1) (Reply)

How To Post New Topics And Adverts / Complete Breakdown Of Web Design Cost In Nigeria In 2018 / How Can I Insert Advert Banner On The Top Of My Website Smf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.