Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,225 members, 7,974,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:17 PM

Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians (935 Views)

#SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate / Minister Of Power, Saleh Mamman Begs Nigerians To Pray For Him To Succeed / Pray For Us Suffering In Sambisa Forest;Soldier Begs Nigerians Ahead Of Xmas.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by nurex01(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2017
The Publicity Secretary of All Progressives Congress in Ondo State, Mr Abayomi Adesanya, on Monday urged Nigerians to pray for good health and quick recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Adesanya made the call while speaking with journalists in Lagos.

President Buhari had on Sunday, May 7, travelled to London for a follow-up medical consultation with his doctors.

The APC spokesman appealed for more patience by Nigerians and urged them to pray for good health of the President.

“Nigerians, home and abroad should continue to pray for the good health and quick recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari so that he can complete the rebuilding of a new prosperous Nigeria free of corruption and nepotism,” he said.

ADVERTISING
inRead invented by Teads
Adesanya said the emergence of Mohammadu Buhari as President was the best thing to have happened in Nigeria at that crucial time.

He said that Nigeria was on the verge of collapse when President Buhari took over from the previous administration led by Dr Goodluck Jonathan.

“But for President Buhari’s integrity, Nigeria under former President Goodluck Jonathan was heading and drifting towards anarchy and a failed state.

“Nigeria is better under Buhari, and I can assure that it would be better and stable at the expiration of President Buhari/APC’s presidency.’’

Adesanya also commended the APC for organising a national workshop on external communication for all publicity secretaries of the party in conjunction with the International Republican Institute in Washington DC.

The workshop was held in Abuja last week.

(NAN)

http://punchng.com/pray-for-buhari-apc-begs-nigerians/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by sarrki(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2017
Following
Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by IgboAmakaa(f): 4:00pm On May 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by Igboesika: 4:07pm On May 15, 2017
If Nigerians pray for Buhari, their prayer would be that of opposite because majority are suffering.

Insensitive human beings everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by PREBuhari2019: 4:32pm On May 15, 2017
Can you pray when there is no hope for food. My prayer is for him to resign and handover to Yemi to complete the 2yrs so he(Buhari) can takecare of his old age/health.
Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by nurex01(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2017
I pray Allah heal him.
Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by BrutalJab: 4:46pm On May 15, 2017
Pray for who
Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by nurex01(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2017
BrutalJab:
Pray for who

For the President.
Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by BrutalJab: 4:53pm On May 15, 2017
nurex01:

For the President.
The president of which % again
You can't expect the 5%ters to pray for someone like him
Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by nurex01(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

The president of which % again

You can't expect the 5%ters to pray for someone like him

Hmm! hmm!
Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by TheFreeOne: 5:32pm On May 15, 2017
I've heard people say the prayers of the sick can work wonders.

So Buhari should please pray for Nigeria / Nigerians to survive the hardship bedevilling the country under his watch.
Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by fearNORTH: 5:43pm On May 15, 2017
Me pray for Buhari
I rather pray for America to be a a biafran state .
Abeg let's start prayer.

Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by nurex01(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2017
TheFreeOne:
I've heard people say the prayers of the sick can work wonders.

So Buhari should please pray for Nigeria / Nigerians to survive the hardship bedevilling the country under his watch.

Yes, I think he will pray for us too.
Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by kokosin: 6:03pm On May 15, 2017
For what Na?....After all Pharoah die for Israelites to be where dem dey now.
Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by maestrojohn(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2017
I'm hungry, can't pray
Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by paramakina202: 6:07pm On May 15, 2017
The person making prayer request no give us prayer POINT!
Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by Kondomatic(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2017
You should include daily devotion to what's BMC do. They're being paid.
Re: Pray For Buhari, APC Begs Nigerians by nurex01(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2017
Please, let's pray for his quick recovery.

(1) (Reply)

Operation Stop Saraki Now! / I Am Amazed At Osun’s Development In Spite Of Meagre Resources -akinwumi Ambode / Fulani Herdsmen Threaten To Sue Fayose Over Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.