Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,348 members, 7,888,111 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole & More At The Unveiling Of I Go Dye’s Mum’s Castle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole & More At The Unveiling Of I Go Dye’s Mum’s Castle (517 Views)

Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) / The Interior Of I Go Dye's Mother's House (Photos) / I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole & More At The Unveiling Of I Go Dye’s Mum’s Castle by badassProdigy(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2017
The comedian in celebration of Mother’s Day unveiled the magnificent mansion designed and built by his company Revamp Constructions yesterday in Delta state.

Adams Oshiomhole, Apostle Johnson Suleman, Delta state Deputy speaker Rt. Hon. Friday Ossai, Bovi and other dignitaries were in attendance.

See more photos from the unveiling below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/apostle-suleman-oshiomhole-more-at.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole & More At The Unveiling Of I Go Dye’s Mum’s Castle by badassProdigy(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2017
more

Re: Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole & More At The Unveiling Of I Go Dye’s Mum’s Castle by Dalastically: 5:04pm On May 15, 2017
Cat fish barbecue is #2,700 and 1Bag of Cement is#2,700. *And Your
Girlfriend always Prefer to eat cat fish barbecue Everyday.**My brother
* *Kneel down where ever you are* *let's pray.**Stretch Forth your
hands* *To the direction of your Girlfriend And shout.**My father.. my
father, Any girl that is eating my mansion in d form of catfish
barbecue* .*CATCH fire!
Re: Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole & More At The Unveiling Of I Go Dye’s Mum’s Castle by badassProdigy(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2017
more

Re: Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole & More At The Unveiling Of I Go Dye’s Mum’s Castle by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 15, 2017
Thank God

(1) (Reply)

Ceasar Blasts Iyanya For Mocking His Failed Engagement To Rapper Eva / Nigerian Dance Queen Kaffy Celebrates 5 Years Marriage Anniversary / Nigerian Legislator Just Gave Me N2million - Bobrisky Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.