Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,254 members, 7,934,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:06 PM

Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo (23237 Views)

COVID-19: Nigerian Airports Set For Reopening, Passengers Issued Warnings / Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / Osita Chidoka: Disparity In Air-fares At Nigerian Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by Edu3Again: 6:26pm On May 15, 2017
angry
Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by xxolisexx(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2017
hmm..those officers wey they do the screening dey try oo...
Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by symbianDON(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2017
very good!! once bitten, twice shy....may we never experience ebola in Nigeria again.
Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by Edum13656: 6:41pm On May 15, 2017
emeijeh:
I see

loool, Ibadan is just odd.
Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by ashawopikin(m): 6:42pm On May 15, 2017
what about the people coming in from our borders?

3 Likes

Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 15, 2017
Yes o! Holy ghost fire block every Patrick Sawyer!
Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by mhk043(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2017
estans:
Na one tin must kill man. Even aids dey fear Ebola.

Erigga New Money
Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by Originalsly: 7:40pm On May 15, 2017
Hmmm....screening everybody?...or just those coming from the affected countries?
Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by Richydos(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
This is how it is supposed to be. At least this sector of the Economy, which has been bastardized by us the elites has been the last boundaries between infections and survival of mankind. This sector saved us from Ebola during GEJ, now it is saving from Ebola under the greatest President ever-liveth, the man who saved us from corruption, with proceeds of recovery worth over 3 trillion naira, but the problem is, we do not know where the recovered money is at.

Thanks Up to our Health Sector. These guys work without government support and assistance.
Lolzzzzz u mean d sick president ever liveth... Don't u think the single difference BTW dis regime n dat of yar'adua is dt d fellow is still breathing "they say"
What's annoying d most is dt Nigeria just wasted another 4yrs trying to understand d health status of Mr president

2 Likes

Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by hardbody: 8:15pm On May 15, 2017
samtee37:
Wehdone.... ... It's better safe than sorry.

If u believe dt wailers will still talk...... Click like.. ..

Nt begging for like ooooooo

Shame on you.

I don't know by definition who is a wailer or zombie. I am just ashamed of you that while we are discussing meaningful and topical issue to move the country forward you are preoccupied with zombie and wailer. Does ebola recognize that stupid dichotomy?

4 Likes

Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by chibzykeys(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2017
well, this is a good development but until the land borders have such screenings also,i doubt if this will help much

1 Like

Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by ollins(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2017
The disease of corruption at that airport is worse than ebola itself.quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by fineboynl(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2017
is this not the western conspiracy to test this Ebola again in Africa? why of lately the alleged bat start spreading it? why not before now. this look like planned plot from lab BSL-4 to test it
Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 15, 2017
maestrojohn:
Why are the videoing and taking pictures abt it? is it not their responsibility? did GEJ shout abt it?
Shut up, u really don't have wat to say. Watin concern gej n buhari for the news, r they the media. for u info gej shouted abt it. So stfu.
Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 15, 2017
ephi123:
Not again! When did Ebola resurface?
So days back, abt 3 people have died in Congo so I heard.
Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by RealPanda(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2017
emeijeh:
I see
Did u notice how the plane on the arrival sign is nose-diving? Hehehe...
Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by taurus21: 12:17am On May 16, 2017
very good before they start spreading news about bathing with salt water again, my hand no dey abeg
Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by bigtt76(f): 12:31am On May 16, 2017
Funny they stopped and just restarting now? angry
Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by samtee37(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2017
hardbody:

Shame on you.

I don't know by definition who is a wailer or zombie. I am just ashamed of you that while we are discussing meaningful and topical issue to move the country forward you are preoccupied with zombie and wailer. Does ebola recognize that stupid dichotomy?

I think you should face front sir.. Bikonu
Re: Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo by Nobody: 9:54am On May 16, 2017
This is good
Cure is better than Prevention

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos / Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) / A Fallen Container At Berger Bus-stop Caused This Long Traffic Holdup Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.