Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,465 members, 7,964,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:28 AM

LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers (17433 Views)

Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja / Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by Lanretoye(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2017
some ppl will still condemn.
Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 15, 2017
adem17:
i need helpooooooooooooooooooooooo
what help
Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by Mbariga1: 7:19pm On May 15, 2017
RockHard:
LASG is really taking care of the cops serving within the state. Kudos to Ambode.
. Yes oo
Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 15, 2017
some wives will be like....his death has been more beneficial than his life while some will be like.....why wasn't my husband among them o.

*Just saying ooo, before someone comes misquoting me.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by naijajobx: 7:29pm On May 15, 2017
good
Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by Trapnews: 7:43pm On May 15, 2017
fadafuqer:
I need tecno L8 screen

I have 200$ mexican iTunes card for sale
You mean L8 plus?
Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by princejamestech: 7:44pm On May 15, 2017
Cute baby, pull that ear well well.

1 Like

Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by ericmor: 8:01pm On May 15, 2017
This is what I'm talking about. At list this will give our cops hope

1 Like

Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 15, 2017
Trapnews:

You mean L8 plus?
I mean L8 but if l8 plus screen works for ordinary l8 then I need it
Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by sagerasaq: 9:33pm On May 15, 2017
As if d Money can buy back d life ?
Dats how d Aide to Deputy Gov of Enugiu was murdered and nothing wey d man do!!
and some Bastards will be insulting Police men....
Increase Police salary, give dem better weapon to fight and yu wont have to pay der families 10million..
Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by obijelo(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2017
A big thanks you and kudos to the governor for this great job.

1 Like

Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by obijelo(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2017
A big thanks you to the governor for this great job.

1 Like

Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by timilehin95(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2017
maxiuc:
Ambode weldone pls don't tinubu enslave you ooo

Fashola started well in his first term but his 2nd term was trash

Please ambo continue this great work
Pls stop all dis... If not for Tinubu, Ambode wouldn't have been a governor. mind u, FASHOLA made things easier for Ambode to win d election cuz if not for d good deeds of FASHOLA, i can assure u dat 80% of lagosians are ready to vote jimi agbaje in

Eko oni baje

1 Like

Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by timilehin95(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2017
sagerasaq:
As if d Money can buy back d life ?
Dats how d Aide to Deputy Gov of Enugiu was murdered and nothing wey d man do!!
and some Bastards will be insulting Police men....
Increase Police salary, give dem better weapon to fight and yu wont have to pay der families 10million..
Don't be myopic...
In war front, there's only 50% chance of survival irrespective of ur weapon. And how are you sure dat they are not with good weapon... Dis is lagos state where d role of security operatives ain't taken for granted

1 Like

Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 15, 2017
Well all i know is dat #10M cant wake d dead ... shocked[/color][color=#770077] may their perfect soul rest in peace
Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by Myself2(m): 4:09am On May 16, 2017
Hiccups:
God bless Governor Ambode for this single act, it is uncommon in Nigeria

Meanwhile Gov Okowa of Delta state is busy having useless photo shoots with Efe when herdsmen are busy beheading policemen in his Delta state and he will not even lift a finger

1 Like

Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by Hiccups: 5:49am On May 16, 2017
Myself2:

Meanwhile Gov Okowa of Delta state is busy having useless photo shoots with Efe when herdsmen are busy beheading policemen in his Delta state and he will not even lift a finger

Delta State have not been that lucky with Governor After Ibori, who really tried. The Government of Uduaghan received more money than any other government yet nothing to show. I hope Deltans demand more from their leaders

2 Likes

Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by babapressy(m): 6:28am On May 16, 2017
Very good

1 Like

Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by omenkaLives(m): 6:32am On May 16, 2017
Hiccups:
God bless Governor Ambode for this single act, it is uncommon in Nigeria
Absolutely! cry

1 Like

Re: LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers by okenwa101(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2017
eyinjuege:
God bless you Ambode.
Action governor.
That yeye Fashola almost made Lagos miss this man.
Just carry go.
We dey your back...

dont call names after all he cleared way for him to be able to work, freely
AMBODE GOD SHALL BLESS YOU FOR THIS
our security needs security of their family well being as well, if this is done all over Nigeria then our security personnel shall work with joy knowing that their family is covered

Mr. Governor I salute you

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Between Gaduje, Kwakanso, Buhari And Obasanjo. Video / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) / Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.