Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Uriel, Bassey, Bally And Kemen Step Out In Style (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel, Bassey, Bally And Kemen Step Out In Style (photos) (36829 Views)

Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel, Bassey, Bally And Kemen Step Out In Style (photos) by tokrizy: 7:52am On May 16, 2017
Kizyte:
These are slay queens, take them out and they will start demanding for:

Pizza
Chicken
Shawarma etc.
. . . . . EKPOMA GIRLS
Re: Uriel, Bassey, Bally And Kemen Step Out In Style (photos) by stunning4real: 8:43am On May 16, 2017
Ajibo111:
can someone help me to tell kemen that he is damn ugly
see beyond his face the guy has good body structure. Most cloth he wears always fit him.
Re: Uriel, Bassey, Bally And Kemen Step Out In Style (photos) by Unclerukus: 9:34am On May 16, 2017
Ajibo111:

Stupid mother fucker!!

So you went about to download my Dp to merge with that Prevert.

I can see how deranged and deluded you are, you must have from from the family of apes that's why you are defending an apparent truth.

So in your God forsaken mind now, I look ugly in that pics

pervert? Some people do worse in the dark. you aren't ugly but he'll still get picked ahead of you.
Re: Uriel, Bassey, Bally And Kemen Step Out In Style (photos) by Kizyte(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2017
tokrizy:
. . . . . EKPOMA GIRLS
grin
Re: Uriel, Bassey, Bally And Kemen Step Out In Style (photos) by Emobi11: 9:15pm On May 16, 2017
Ajibo111:

Stupid mother fucker!!

I can see how deranged and deluded you are, you must have from from the family of apes that's why you are defending an apparent truth.

Frankly i will choose Kemen to you anytime anyday. Ask anyone.. Not like u even fine scatter u con dey get guts tell sexy guy say e ugly.. My guy work on ursef.
Re: Uriel, Bassey, Bally And Kemen Step Out In Style (photos) by yanabasee(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2017
boy.... go and work on urself.... your blunders can kill....

Ajibo111:

Stupid mother fucker!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video / Sandra Ikeji And Her Husband, Samuel Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / Oge Okoye Releases New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.