Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Teenage Girls' Messages To The Slay Queen Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Girls' Messages To The Slay Queen Pics (3853 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Girls' Messages To The Slay Queen Pics by hebenezher(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2017
The social media world has gone agog after some teenage girls posted pictures of themselves on Facebook with some strong words for the slay queens in the university.

it was gathered that the young girls just graduated from secondary school and are preparing hard for the university.
The three girls aspire to be the new slay queens in the university as they implored the slaying queens in the university to retire as they are taking over.grin

The pictures posted by the young Nigerian girls come with captions bearing their thoughts and intentions in the university.

One said, “WAEC newly released... SLAY QUEENS
........ pls old slay queens...should , Pls, retire” angry THIS IS HILLARIOUS.... meanwhile, i will handing over to the vaseline crew....

Re: Teenage Girls' Messages To The Slay Queen Pics by SuperSuave(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Teenage Girls' Messages To The Slay Queen Pics by hebenezher(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2017
pictures bellow

Re: Teenage Girls' Messages To The Slay Queen Pics by yomi007k(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2017
grin

Waec biko pass these girls....dey need to be helped Asap.

...over n out!
Re: Teenage Girls' Messages To The Slay Queen Pics by TroubleDude: 8:39pm On May 15, 2017
same pix... different topics
Re: Teenage Girls' Messages To The Slay Queen Pics by SirMichael1: 8:40pm On May 15, 2017
This is just the beginning of 3 miserable wretchs who think the university is a place for nonentities, ashawo, slay queens and run girl.

This generation needs to experience another flood like the time of Noah, only that this time it will be inside our brains
Re: Teenage Girls' Messages To The Slay Queen Pics by Gebbson007(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2017
"WAEC let ma gels go dey 1nt 2 SLAY"
Re: Teenage Girls' Messages To The Slay Queen Pics by Gebbson007(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2017
Op Biko elp me with Dre WhatsApp username abeg ,I need 2 b slayed
Re: Teenage Girls' Messages To The Slay Queen Pics by NevetsIbot(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2017
A friend of mine saw these pics and screamed ''see gadgets!!!''
This girls ehn... Esp that one in the middle in the second pic. Damn!!!
Wait. I'm no paedophile. Jus passing by

(1) (Reply)

If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? / Ladies... Why? / Will U Marry A Chinese?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.