Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,652 members, 7,905,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Death Of A Legend.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Death Of A Legend.. (607 Views)

Pete Edochie Visits Destiny Etiko To Console Her After The Death Of Her Father / 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) / Happy Bob Marley Day May 11 Remembering A Legend Who Died 36 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of A Legend.. by Guddoo: 12:20am On May 16, 2017
It's hard to believe that was back in the past
I remember those times like it was yesterday
I knew if I was there and you were here it'd be the same way
We never thought'd we'd go through anything like this
Now we sit back and pray and say Rest In Peace
All the homies got your name written in their hearts
Some on their shirts and some sang about you, just to show respect
You're always on our mind everyday and every night
We miss you chaddas, things just ain't right...
.Rest In Peace in the heavens up above
Those you left behind from us got nothing but love
.this sudden exit of my brother leaves us with questions... But is alright!! We Will be okay!!! ..Rest In Peace

1 Share

Re: Death Of A Legend.. by Nobody: 12:24am On May 16, 2017
embarassed embarassed Accept my sincere sympathy. Rest on Buddy.
Re: Death Of A Legend.. by coolcatty: 12:29am On May 16, 2017
A life of beans....here today..gone tomorrow.....all the hustle gone...all the certificates,NYSC...everything..gone.

RIP man....the trap of death caught you...we are still here dodging the trap of death...we will be caught someday sha.....RIP once more dude.
Re: Death Of A Legend.. by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:38am On May 16, 2017
rip
Re: Death Of A Legend.. by Guddoo: 4:06am On May 16, 2017
thanks y'all.. Burial is today

(1) (Reply)

10 Best American New Artists Of 2017 / Residents Run Away, As Dead 1month Baby Resurrects On The Day Of His Burial / Eniola Badmus Wishes Davido Journey Mercy As He Started His Tour In Djibouti(pv)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.